Excited

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Van. Please be in charge with the pets. I'll take care of the little ones." I said once we set foot at my garden thanking God no one saw us landing. Van nodded his metal head as I followed the little ones as they ran inside the house. "Alrighty boys. Time to wash your fac--*" I stopped on my tracks when I saw the boys hurriedly wash there faces and brushed their teeth before going upstairs. 'That was quick..' I thought to myself.

I hanged my coat on the rack and took off my shoes to be greeted by my lovely dogs.

"Hey boys.. sorry we're late again.." I said petting their heads. "Van, sweetie. Will you please? Thank youuu!" I smiled at Van who instantly turned to the kitchen the moment he went inside the house.

I went upstairs to the little ones room to be followed by Denver to see them in their cute pajamas (yes. I made them pajamas too.) And see them happily packing their stuff inside one of my Jansport backpacks. Where the hell did they find that? I smiled before knocking on their door. They all looked at me and smiled.

"Someone's excited.." I said walking inside and sat on the floor watching them. Denver hopped into one of the beds as he also watched the little ones packing.

"Tata! Ta tata ta?(Hooman! Wiw my hooman wike this?)" Tata asked showing me one of his favorite toys. I smiled and nodded at him. He sqealed in excitement as he stuffed it inside the backpack.

"Did you have fun while we're with BTS?"

"MHMM!" they all nodded.

"Shooky shooky!(My hooman so coowl!)"

"Rjay jaaay!(Rj woves my hooman!)"

They all cheered as they mention their companions.

Wait what.. what's this...

Why am I feeling this.. I should not feel this... Right?

But.. but why..

Why.. why do I feel..

HURT...

I shook my head side to side. Ignoring my own feelings. If they are happy, I'm happy. I finally smiled to myself.

I watch them quietly as they keep on stuffing the bag with toys, coloring books and crayons. "Okay boys. That's enough packing. Its late already. Time to sleep." I finally said, standing up to pick the first creature I saw. "Okaaaay Koya. Let's get you to bed." I said carrying him to his bed, tucking him then kisses his forehead. Same goes with others.

At last! I tucked the last troublemaker.

"Excited for tomorrow Cooky?" I said pulling his blanket over his little fury pink body with Denver scooting over beside him purring at his face.

"Mhmm..." he said sleepily, his eyes slowly closing. I smiled and kissed his forehead and petted my cat who is now asleep beside Cooky. My pets are already fond of the little ones.