BTS Who?

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

Its Sunday today. Meaning I have no work.

I'm in the kitchen drinking coffee watching the little creatures sleep in the living room. Don't get me wrong. They decided they wanted to have a sleep over last night and watch movies all night. But they originally sleeps in the other room. Just across mine.

As I watch them peacefully snoring away in their dream land, my phone rang.

I checked the caller id. Oh its Sue. I sat on one of the chairs in the counter and answered the call.

"hey Sue. Sup?"

"Morning guuurl. Hows the precious little ones???"

Oh. I forgot to mention. In the past weeks, I mentioned these little creatures to my best friend. I can't keep a secret to my best friend you know. At first she got scared. Scared as in almost calling the police. But fortunately, she kinda get a hang of it. She said she cannot take the cuteness. Relate.

"Oh.. they're sleeping."

"Riight. I'm on my way there. I just went to a bakery. Do they like chocolate bread for breakfast? I also brought my extra motor oil for Van."

"Oh they will be delighted." *Felts a tug on my sweatpants*

"Koyaaa~(mowning hoomaaan~)" Koya greeted as he put his arms up signaling me to pick him up.

I picked up Koya and puts him on my lap facing me. Not for long, he went to sleep again on my shoulders when I realized one of his ears are missing.

'oh Koya..' I thought.

"Okay okaaay. Im on my way. Make sure they're awake when I got there okaaay?"

"Yeah sure."

"Mmkaaay! Oh my gawd they're so cute!!!"

Then she ended the call.

I put down my phone on the counter table and went to the living room caressing Koya's back.

"Hey.. time to wake up. Auntie Sue's coming. She's got Chocolate bread for breakfast." I said waking them up one by one. I pick up Koya's missing ear and carefully placed them back on his head.

Yes. Sue made them call her "auntie". I'm kinda jealous.. they only call me "Hooman". Where's the justice here???

"C'mon.. wash your faces and go sit at the chairs in the kitchen while we wait for auntie Sue." One by one, still half-asleep, they went to the bathroom downstairs to wash their faces except for Shooky who went straight to the Van to clean him up. Only Van knows how to clean Shooky. I let go of Koya as he followed his friends.

I was about to go back to the kitchen when heard the doorbell rang in the front door. I knew who it was and went to the front to open the door only to be caught in a bear hug.

"Hi gurl!!!" She said hugging me tighter. My dogs came running and barking to see who's at the door.

"Come now boys, its just Sue." They did a quick smell on Sue before behaving again and went to the living room. "Why don't you set up the food in the kitchen while I clean the living room?" I asked Sue.

"Sure. No problem! Where are they???"

"Washing their faces." She smiled at me before heading to the kitchen. I cleaned the mattresses and blankets from the leaving room then head to the bathroom to check on the little ones.

(Time skip)

The little one happily munch on their chocolate bread that Sue gave them.

"Mang maaang!"(thwanks Auntwie Sue)"

"Mang said thanks" I said to Sue.

"Aww no problem sweetie." She cooed at Mang. "By the way." She said facing me as she drank the last drop of her coffee. "You know BTS right?"

"Umm.. yeah?" Did I mention she's a die hard fan of this kpop group BTS?

"I need you to do me a favor" oh boy.. not that I hate BTS, I mean, I like the vibe in their music, but Im not a fan of any bands including BTS.

"Ok what now? Don't tell me that BTS has something to do with it.." I said glaring at her. She just gave me her puppy dog eyes. Aish! She always got me with those stupid cute antics. She knows I can't say no to cute things. "Fine. What is it."

"Ha! I knew you would give in." I sticked out my tongue at her. She handed me a paper bag full of albums in it. 4 in total. They're all white with a number 7 in the front. But different colors. And what is this. A lightstick??

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"BigHit announced that they will have a comeback next month. They will host a fansign in Seoul."

"Aaaaand..?"

"You. Will go there. In behalf. Of me." She proudly said. WHAT WHY ME??

"WHAT? WHY ME? WHY NOT YOU? SINCE YOU'RE HEAD OVER HEELS WITH THOSE GUYS."

"Oh c'mon Sae-juuun. Please? Just this once. I will not be able to attend because I'm going to Canada and stay with my grandmother for the next 3 months!"

"Then why don't you let your sister do it for you??? I don't even have the money to go there. I'M NOT EVEN A FAN!"

She pleaded and pleaded and pleaded and pleaded. Unfortunately, being the BEST friend she ever had, I said yes. -.- Well, she said she will be paying for "my" ticket since I'm doing her a favor.

"OH MY GWAD! YOU ARE THE BEST SAE-JUN-AH!!! I KNEW I CAN COUNT ON YOU!" I only rolled my eyes on her. "Now. You should learn their names and the fan chant."

"Hold up. Wha--* I thought you said, I'm just going to let them sign your albums???"

"Ugh. Its not that easy Sae-jun!!! Will you just listen to me??"

"Tatata ta?(what auntwie twalk abwout?)"

"BTS.."

"Chim?(BTS?)" I looked at Sue.

"Care to explain?" the little ones looked at Sue with doe eyes. She excitedly clapped and took her phone out.

"Ok fellas. Let me bring you to the world of BTS!" She exclaimed. I mentally face palmed myself.

(Time skip)

We stared at the little ones as they copied the idols dancing on the screen of the tv. NON STOP. Song after song after song.

"I think I fed them too much information."

"Heck yeah you did. Thanks a lot."