"How I Wish.."

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

I'm reeeaaaally starting to get bored now. I've been waiting for my turn to get this over with and go home. I'm worried that the little one's will be bored to. I checked them on my bag from time to time whenever Ashley is not looking. But all they do is chat with each other and eat the snacks I brought for them.

"Seat #050-060 please stand up and form a straight line. Approach the line in the front and wait for your turns." The security told us. Aight. It's time. I clutched the paper
bag in my hand hand as we walked towards the front. Why do I feel stares as I kept moving forward??? I hate this feeling. Having me on the spotlight.

While waiting for a while now, Ashley finally got her turn, meeting Jungkook first. He's the maknae of the group if I remember correctly. as I watched them interact, I was so impressed on how casual they talk to their fans.

"Next." The security told me once Ashley moved to the next member.

'Ok. Let's get this over with.' I thought. I sighed deeply then putting on my best smile before walking up to the first member.

GOD THIS PERSON IS SO ANGELIC WHEN HE'S UP CLOSE.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V:

OMYGAWDOMYGAWDOMYGAWDOMYGAWD!!!!!

IT REALLY IS HER!!!!!

I tried to contain my happiness inside me and be a man and try to talk to her casually.

"Hi how are you?" I smiled up to her looking into her hazelnut eyes. God they're shinning! She smiled back. God she's gorgeous!

"Hii. I'm fine. You?" She said handing me her album and a gift. OMYGAWD SHE GOT ME A BUNNY EAR HEADBAND!!!! WHAAAAAAT! Ok Kook. Try to keep it cool. I put on the bunny ears making her chuckle.

"Good." I smiled at her while signing my part of the album. She waited patiently looking on the small back she had in front of her. I looked at the front of the album. Wait. What?

Kang.. Sue.. Li?

"Yes?" She said looking at me. Oh. Did I say it out loud?

"You're name is Kang Sue Li?" I asked. At first she was uneasy but then nodded. Ok?? I don't know if she's the right person I'm thinking about right now.. but I have to interact. "Sooo. Any questions for me?" She thought deeply. She's so cute!!!! I kinda feel she's not Kang Sue Li.

We talked casually, i got to hold her hand, and everytime I told her a compliment, she got shy and disagrees but then thanks you.  Oh how I wish this would never end.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

OH MY GOD. IT'S SAE-JUN. The girl who captured Tae's attention. I've been curious to meet her and now here we are. About to interact.

"Hi. Good to see you." I smiled. Signing her album. What? Kang Sue Li?

"Hi. Its good to finally meet you." She said. Wait. Now I'm confused. I shrugged my thoughts off and smiled lending out a hand for her to shake.

'Please don't ignore.. Please don't ignore..' I said to myself. Out of nowhere I felt skin contacted my hand. I looked down to see HER hand is shaking MINE. SHE DIDN'T IGNORE!!!!

"Oh.. please take this.." she said handing me.. A RYAN PLUSHIE IN A SAILOR COSTUME!!! Oh my god! HOW DOES SHE NOW??? God this girl.. ack! I don't know what to say!