Busy Day

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

(3 days before the BTS Fan Meeting)

"Ok Van. Lets get you working!" I said putting the last shirt inside Van's chest before Van closes. Van glowed red and started vibrating. I stood a distance from Van while the little ones all riled up behind me getting excited. After a few moments, Van glowed from red to green letting out steam as he opened his chest revealing the shirts that are hanged inside. I took a shirt out to see it's a Jimin printed shirt. (A/n: its up to you guys what design you imagined per shirt ;3)

"Chimmy!!!(Mine!!!)" Chimmy cheered as he approached me arms spread wide signaling me to give him the shirt.

Well, they decided to print their biases on their own shirts cause they can't agree to a single group photo of the group. No kidding. They saved a lot of group pictures of BTS in my laptop, unable to pick which is which.

Now. To sum up their biases:
Koya = Namjoon
Rj = Jin
Shooky = Suga
Mang = J-hope
Chimmy = Jimin
Tata = V
Cooky = Jungkook

Yup. I've memorized their stage names for god's sake. The little one's been playing videos from Youtube a thousand times already. I even knew the fan chant!

"Ok, why don't you try them on?" I smiled giving Van his motor oil for doing a great job. They each tried them on went up to my room to look at the mirror.

I sat on the sofa reaching for my phone to check if there are any notifs when a message popped up from my screen.

Sue: HEY GURL!!!! I MISSED YOU!
Me: Hey Sue! Its been a while! How's you're grandma?
Sue: Oh she's fiiine. Besides, I'm having a lot of fun here. I might not return their in Korea hehehe
Me: Oh really? 😏

I smirked at her reply when the little ones went down stairs excitedly as they admired their shirts.

"Hey guys. Gather around. I'm going to send Auntie Sue a picture of you." I said putting my phone on camera as the little ones pose for the picture.

Me: Too bad. You'll miss this.
Me: *sends photo*

(They posed like this)

Sue read the message I sent to her but it took long for her to reply.

Sue: I'M COMING BACK RIGHT NOW. I WON'T ALLOW MYSELF TO MISS THIS KIND OF CUTENESS. ITS TORTURE!!! 😵😵

I laughed at her reply then put my phone away to watch the little ones enjoyed their BTS shirts.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

"This is what you guys are going to wear at the fan meet." Their stylist pointed out the clothes on the rack. The clothes were from the same designer but with different designs enough to show each member's personality.