Matched pt. 2

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

'FUCK!' I thought to myself as I lift the last member up to the sofa.

GOD THEY'RE HEAVY!

I huffed out of exhaustion and stretched my back making it crack. WHOOO! I think I've already done my daily workout for three days in just one night.

I looked at each one of them. Carefully examining their sleeping faces.

I admit. They are very attractive. Even in their sleep! They're cute? Yes.. all have sculpted features.. skin smooth like a baby's bum.. nose that are so defined you might mistake them they've undergone surgery; soft, kissable lips, and those jawlines! Damn! They can kill with that thing! Its so sharp and sculpted.. its so..

Sexy..

"Mangie?(watue, hooman?)"

I snapped back to reality and looked down to see Mang holding up a glass of water with both hooves. He must be from the kitchen. I smiled and took the glass from him and took a sip.

"Ooooooooh~ Shoooookyyyy~(Ooooooooh~ Hooman dwoowiiiiiing~)" Shooky teased giggling.

"N-no Shooky..! I'm not.." I said gulping the water trying to hide my blushing face, before putting the glass on the coffee table.

"Cooky cooky?(When BTS wake up?)"

"Oh.. I don't know sweetie.. 5 minutes have passed already. They'll wake up soon." I sighed. I looked at my watch to see its already 7:46 pm. I need to go home soon. My pets should be hungry at this hour.

*Brrrrrr.. brrrrr*

I took my phone out of my pocket as soon as I felt it vibrate. I looked at the screen and saw a lot of text messages from Sue and Joo-hyuk.

SUE: 15 text messages, 6 missed calls
JOO: 27 text messages, 10 missed calls
ASHLEY: 3 text messages

OH MY GAWD THAT'S A LOT. They must have been worried already. I replied to their messages saying that I'm fine and I'll be home in about an hour. As soon as I kept my phone on my pocket, V groaned. I looked at him while Tata stood on his chest looking at his face.

I released a sighed of relief once V opened his eyes, fluttering them.

BTS' P.O.V:

Tae was the first one to woke up. Once he opened his eyes, he saw a little creature in front of him with a concerned look on his face. He groaned trying to sit up and hold his head making the little creature slide from his chest down to the floor with a soft thump.

"Ugh.. what happened.." he groaned then hissed, feeling a hot sensation on his right arm. He took a look and saw a small red heart tattoo printed on his skin. "What the.."

"Are you feeling ok?" The girl asked approaching him, crouching down.

"Tata tatata?(Awe you feewing otay?)"

Tae nodded his head closing his eyes and suddenly stopped. Even his breathing stopped. His eyes now fully open. He didn't even move an inch.

"V-V..?"