INTRO & PETS

Sae-jun's P.O.V:

*Alarm*~~~

"Ugh..." I groaned, waking up at my small annoying digital clock.

I turned to my nightstand, eyes still closed, reaching for the alarm clock and trying to guess where the f it is.

Annoyed, I lazyly opened my eyes and turned it off.

"6:30..." I whispered to myself. I lowkey stretched myself and got up from my precious bed. I arranged my beddings neatly and put on my furry slippers to go to the bathroom to freshen up.

Heyaaa. Im Han Sae-jun. I'm 23 yrs old and I'm just a normal girl, with a normal life (a/n: MIRACULOUS LADYBUG PIIIPS!!!!) I have mid-lenght hair, dyed in silver. I work at a bar as a waitress. Yeah.. I know what you guys are thinking. Out of all the places I can be a waitress.. why does it have to be a frickin bar??? Well, I got no choice really.. That's just how my life goes. I live in my own house that I've bought after inheriting my grandfather's money. I did not spend it all up, pissh! I saved the rest in my account and swore never to touch it unless its an emergency. So currently, I'm just using my salary (by opening another account in the bank) from time to time so that I can learn how to budget by myself BECAUSE IT WAS NOT FREAKING TAUGHT IN SCHOOL GHADDAMIT. (a/n: sowwy~ I think I went overboard with this one tehehehe :3 But seriously.. I think practical lifestyle or home economics should ASLO be taught in school..)

As I got up to the bathroom, I looked at myself in front of the mirror. Hmmm.. my skin is getting better. Good for me. I smiled at my reflection and proceeded to washing my face with just water (a/n: I do this every morning after waking up.. it hydrating and refreshing.. and maybe you guys should try it too ;>> ) I gurgled my favorite mint mouthwash (because I was just starting my day) and head outside.

I head outside my room, leaving my furry "for-bedroom-only" slippers by the door, and change into my other house slipper. (a/n: am I the only one doing this??? Comment if you do it too :D) I went downstairs heading straight to the kitchen to drink a glass of warm water.

(Checks time) 6:50. Hmmm. I've got 15 more mins to pump up myself. I went to the side of my stairs, and opened a small door under it. I kinda made it my small closet where I keep stuff like, workout equipments (have no budget to go to the gym :(( says my salary), gardening equipments, doggy and kitty stuff, etc. Oh.. did I not mention i have pets???

As I opened the small door I heard series of barks and meows from the other side of the room. Speaking of the precious angels..

"Bark! Bark!.." Archie, my Labrador-Husky dog barked. Archie is my biggest dog and oldest pet. He has a brown coat, not too furry, but enough to shed and a tail that looks like it has been cut to half before I got him. His whole figure is like a labby but the face structure, especially the eyes, is like a husky. A perfect combination of a scary yet cuddly dog. He's a gift from my ex-boyfriend (a/n: we did not break up in rl. I swear. I love him to death sksskskksks hehehe) So, he kinda always remind me of that a**hole. But I still love Archie.

"Aaarf! Arf!" Archie is being followed by my second dog. Hiro. My Border Collie baby. He is the furriest one and sheds the most. His coat is a mix of black and white and he's the sweetest. He always follows me around the house and gets overprotective when the other dogs went up to me for petting. I adopted him from the pet store while I was buying a chew toy for Archie. I JUST CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HIM!!! His cute little barks, and a playful aura.. I just.. can't.. and so my money flew somewhere, and the next thing I knew, I was carrying a new dog carrier back to my house (((: (a/n: anybody relate??? Everytime they have to go to the pet store??? There is one dog there that catches not only your eyes??? But your heart also??? Nope? Just me? Okay..)

"Woooooof!" Oh there comes the howl. Another head pop out of the room. That's Tanner. My German Sheperd-Labrador mix dog. Also not too furry. His coat is mostly white but has a few orange spots. He is the most playful out of the 3 dogs. He's the youngest by the way. I found him in the alleyway just across my street. He's still a pup back then and has an injury of a broken leg (a/n: I didn't really found him like that. My dad accidentally drove over his leg one time when he was sleeping in our garage and broke his leg.. I was in school that time :((( I got mad at my dad for 3 effin days! Luckily my baby is a fast healer, after 2 weeks (regularly going to the vet for follow up check ups and a 3-day therapy, we spend a lot actually :( ), the next thing I new he was jumping around the house like nothing happened O.O)

I chuckled at their barks as I got my Yoga mat and dumbells out of the closet. TIME TO WORK OUT! YIIIIEEEET!

(Time skips)

While I was doing a last minute of my plank, I felt something heavy on my back which causes me to jerk up my head looked at my back. Only to meet the eyes of a black and white cat.

Meet Joaquin. My 1st cat. I don't know what breed he is, but he is frickin long for a 1 yr old cat. He was a gift for my 23rd bday from my older cousin. He said I needed a cat to balance my pet life. Wow thanks (a/n: its my brother's cat actually. But I feed him sooo. Yeah.) He is a very one moody cat. One time he likes to cuddle and then one time he seriously stares at you like he's plotting something bad. He gets along with the dogs just fine and always being "like a boss" whenever he feels to.

I finished my work out routine and cleaned up my equipments. I put my stuff back into the closet when I felt something on my leg.. purring.

"Meow...~" I looked down and noticed my newest kitten wanting attention. This one, is Denver. I found him last month on the street while I was walking home from the bus stop. He has this big blue sparkly eyes and he was very dirty and scared. I brought him home and that's why I'm here, petting this fur ball. His coat is similar to Tanner but Denver's head and tail is orange.