Tension

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Tatata!(you it!)" Tata giggled as he was running away from Cooky being watched by BTS as me, Suga and Jin prepared dinner. Its sad that Mrs. Sol can't stay. She had an emergency meeting with her department, so us three are in charge of the food. Well, I insisted to help actually. But on the bright side, the little ones doesn't have to wait inside my back pack for much longer. Tata now unshrink him and his friends so that they can play much more easier. The boys laughed along with the little ones as they find them cute.

"Sae-jun. Can you please cut the pickled radish for the kimbap? I'm almost done frying the egg." Jin asked politely. I simply nod and head to the counter near the sink and grabbed a knife to start cutting the pickled radish.

BTS' P.O.V:

"Hyung. I just finished marinating the meat for samgyupsal. Do you have anything you want me to do next?" Suga said appearing next to Jin.

"Help Sae-jun with the kimbap." Jin said without looking at him. As Yoongi was about to turn his back Jin decided to change his mind. "You know what, why don't you finish this egg, and I'll help her."

"No hyung, its fine. I'LL help her." Yoongi said blocking Jin's way.

"Yoongi. I said--*"

"Oh its ok.." Sae-jun interrupted their rising tension with each other. "Suga can help me. You're still cooking the egg anyway. Please don't be bothered.." Sae-jun said turning to Jin smiling politely. Yoongi can't stop smiling a little while going to Sae-jun's side to help her with the kimbap.

"You know you can call me Yoongi right?" Yoongi said to her without looking as he cuts the ham. Sae-jun looked at him confused at first then smiled.

"I'm sorry.. I just got used to your stage names.. well, that's all I can remember after all.. but I'll try that next time." She replied putting aside the pickled radish.

"No. Its ok. Take your time." Yoongi said smiling at her (a/n: we all know his puffy cheeks smile : ] ). She smiled back continuing their making of kimbap when Jin suddenly hissed.

"AH! Shibal.."

"Hyung!" Yoongi scolded Jin.

"What happened??" Sae-jun said rushing to Jin to see if he's okay.

"I-its nothing. I just burned my arm a little." He said covering his arm.

"Can I see?" Sae-jun asked gently holding Jin's hand away to look at the burn sending a chill down his spine with her skin touching his.

"Is it bad?" Yoongi asked appearing at Sae-jun's back, his hands on his pocket as he peered beside her trying to look at Jin's arm.

Jin's burn is not that bad, but has a medium sized spot that is colored pink as his cheeks.

"No. But can you please get me the first aid kit, Yoongi?" She said looking back at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at her surprised then gave her his famous gummy smile before turning away to get her the first aid kit at their bathroom. She turned her attention back at Jin's arm before getting the kitchen scissors and heads upstairs. Jin watched her carefully, his eyes following her, confused as she went back into the kitchen holding a freshly cut aloe vera.

'Where did she get that?' 'She must have been from the roof top.' 'Since when did we have an aloe vera plant?'

Those were the thoughts came in Jin's mind as he stare at Sae-jun's every move.

"Give me your arm."

"Huh?" Is all he says snapping back to reality as he realized Sae-jun's hand is waiting for him to lend his arm to her. He extended his arm to her as she carefully hold it facing the burn to her. 'Her touch.. its so.. calming..' he thought as he felt a cold sensation touched his skin. He looked at his arm to see Sae-jun gently puts a sliced aloa vera on his burn. It was slightly painful but at the same time soothing.

"I got the kit." Yoongi said interrupting the moment. Sae-jun smiled and thanked him bring the kit closer to her.

She opened the first aid kit and took out a bandage. They watch her closely to see what's her next move.

"This might hurt a little bit.." she said as she tied the aloe vera into place to Jin's arm making him hiss a little. She mumble as sorry before fully wrapping the burn hiding the aloe vere. "My mom always says.." they looked at her. "Aloe vera can sooth a burn faster than soothing creams." She said tying a last knot of the bandage to Jin's arm. They looked at her in awe as she caressed Jin's arm gently. "This should be ok in a few minutes." She said smiling at Jin. They stared for a few seconds before a voice interrupted them.

"Sae-jun. Wanna help arrange the roof deck for dinner?"

"Mangie?(hooman hewp?)"

Taehyung said carrying a speaker with Mang clinging on his back. Sae-jun looked at them and nodded, smiling at them. She noticed that the other members went upstairs carrying stuff up to the roof deck with the little ones.

"I should.. go.. and help them.. will you guys be ok here?" She said shyly, looking at both Yoongi and Jin.

"Sure. Yoongi's here with me so its okay. Go ahead." Jin said smiling patting Sae-jun's shoulder. Sae-jun nodded and went to walk with Taehyung up to the roof deck Jin watching her go.

"Really hyung?" Yoongi asked making Jin turn to him.

"What?"

" "What", you asked.." Yoongi crossed his arms to his chest and leaned on the counter as he stares coldly at his hyung. "Since when did you get burned by just frying an egg?" He asked, tension rising in between them once again. Before Jin answered, Hobi went down to check the food.

"Hey. Is the food ready? Chimmy is crying already." Jin and Yoongi sighed and said that the food will be ready in a few. Hobi nodded and went back up to the roof deck.

"You know what, let's just finish this. I'm getting hungry too." Jin said returning to his space, cooking another egg(cause the first one just got burned due to what "happened").

"Yeah right." Yoongi replied also going back to finishing the kimbap.

~~~

A/n:

Heyooooo sorry if I didn't update sooner. I ran out of ideas for the moment huehuehuehue. But now I'm back and full of 'em ;))))

Is it ok if I keep changing P.O.Vs??? I think I change them a little bit fast. Sksksksksk

P.s: you guys think what happened to Jin is an accident or not??? :0 oh and whenever you have burns (and i wish that it will not happen due to frying an egg) try using aloe vera. Its more soothing ;D