I'm Fine (Not) pt. 2

(A/N):

Hiiii!!!

As promised, here is the next chapter!

Hope you enjoy this one! Its a pretty long chapter 👌🏻

~~~

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Waiter!"

"Excuse me!"

"Can I please have some.."

I can't remember when's the last time we're not this busy. Well, thanks to BTS, our bar is always booked every night.

"Excuse me! Miss!"

"Coming!" I said as I approached one of the tables to get their order.

"Oh my god! You are so lucky to serve BTS here!" one of the tables which is filled with Armys says to me as I attended their table.

"Ah yeah. Sorry, I'm not here when BTS came by that time." I said as I reached for my notepad.

"Awww. That's a bummer. I'll do anything to serve them." One of the girls said. I gulped. I remembered the time I went on a date with V. That is nerve-wracking!

"Well what can I get you?" I smiled.

"We wanted what BTS ordered that time." they squeeled.

"Oh sorry girls. I'm afraid I have no idea of that. But! I know someone who can help." I winked at them before looking for Joo. "Hey Joo! Come here!" I called.

"Sup?" he said.

"Take over for me please. They wanted what BTS ordered that night." I said tapping his shoulder before walking away.

"Again? I've been getting the same order every night since then." he sighed and took out his notepad. I giggled before going to my other tables.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

"Good work guys! See you tomorrow!" the choreographer said before leaving the room.

I sighed. Another exhausting day for us. I went to my bag to looked for my phone. When I opened it, I saw 1 missed call and 1 message from the same unknown number. Hmm another sasaeng? I think I need to change my number again. But first, let's see what's the message about.

Fr: (xxx)-(xxx)-(xxxx)

Hey Namjoon. Its Sae-jun. I'm sorry for giving your number to Sue. But I don't know how to contact you. Don't worry, she can be trusted. But you can change your number anytime. But before anything else, Sue will be bringing BT21 at your house later. They will stay there for 3 days. I know this so sudden, but Sue will explain everything. Sorry again!

Huh. Its Sae-jun. Did something happened? I guess we'll know later when her friend arrives with BT21.

"Joon! Its time to go." Jin-hyung called. I grabbed my stuff and went towards him. I did a head count before entering the van and found out that one is missing.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked, entering the van.

"Hyung says he'll stay late again." Kook said while his on his phone. I nodded.