The Unexpected Meeting pt. 3

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V

The little ones squeaked running over to you attacking you with hugs and kisses resulting you stumbling down. The boys stared at what is happening before them dazed and confused.

After you gave the little ones a kiss on the forehead, V cleared his throat grabbing your attention and pulling you back to reality that you were in a room with the world wide idols.
You stood up, the little ones hanging onto you as V helped you up.

You held the little ones in your arms as V lead you to the sofa making you sit.

The room was filled in awkward silence. When you decided to break the ice.

"I am so sorry for bothering you. Its just.."

"Its ok Sae-jun." Yoongi said bluntly as we all looked at him surprised.

WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DID HE KNOW MY NAME?! QUICK. MAKE AN EXCUSE.

"Oh. Uh.. I'm Kang Sue--*"

"We know you're not." V cut me off. What is going on???

"W-wha.. WAIT A MINUTE. HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I put the little ones on the coffee table while I'm freaking out.

"Please.. Calm down. Let us explain." Jimin said slowly approaching me.

"CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU KNOW MY NAME?? WE DIDN'T EVEN MET UNTIL NOW." I slightly yelled.

"Yes we did actually." V said while taking a seat beside me. "Just. Let us explain first." I looked at them one by one before facing V again.

"Talk" I said.

(Time skip)

I am so confused right now.. I've already met 2 of them and I didn't know???? That's why their voices sounds familiar.

"-jun.. Sae-jun!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Jin called out to me. I looked at him handing me a juice box. I took it and smiled at him. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah.. I'm still confused though.." I said, about to drink the juice when Chimmy stared at it with shimmering eyes. I chuckled and give the pup the juice.

"Aww. You should've asked little guy. There's plenty more here." Jimin said petting Chimmy's head.

"Are they really this small?" Hobi asked looking at the little ones playing.

"Oh.. no. They're at knee length atleast." I said smiling. They were confused. "W-well. You see, Tata over here, has a ray gun that can do things such as shrink him and his friends." I said pointing at Tata.

"Wait. If they are secret, why did you bother bringing them with you? And why would you use your friend's name instead of telling us the truth?"

"Tae. One question at a time." RM said putting a hand on V's shoulder.

"Well.. first, I came to your fan meet instead of my friend cause she's out of country. So I did this as a favor. Second, I brought this little ones with me because.. they're a fan of yours.." I said looking at the little ones with a smile.

They were about to ask more questions when someone knocks on the door. Everyone was in panic so I ordered the little ones to hide in the backpack just in time the door opened revealing a woman in her 30's.

"Boys, the van is--*" she stopped when she saw me. I'm getting nervous. "Aigoo! You have a girl with you! Its a miracle!" She said excitedly while approaching me. The boys released a sigh while I'm standing there not knowing what to do.

"Sae-jun, meet our head stylist, Sol Yunah." RM said appearing behind me putting a hand on my lower back making me gasped. Before I can confront him miss Yunah grabbed my hand shaking it excitedly.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Sol." I politely greeted her while smiling back.

"Oh my. What a pretty girl you are." She said smiling at me.

"She is noona, isn't she?" RM stepped aside so Miss Yunah can see Jungkook grinning at her. Miss Yunah agreed and faced me once again.

"Noona here, is like a mother to all of us." I turned to Jin who slowly walked past by me and towards Mrs. Sol. He puts an arm around her shoulders. "Whenever we need help in the apartment, she's always there." I smiled at both of them. I wish mom was here with me too..

"Oh. Do you date one of these lovable boys?" I looked at her shocked. "If you do, which one?" I was about to contradict what she said but she then turned to Bangtan pointing at them. "Don't you ever make a beautiful girl like her cry araso? I will not let that happen on my watch." I giggled at her sweetness then snapped back to reality.

"Actually Mrs. Sol.." I was about to say anything when Yoongi spoke.

"She's just a friend of ours Noona. No one is dating anyone." Yoongi said. Mrs. Sol understood but it made her a little sad.

"But.." she turned to me once again holding my hand. " If you were friends with the boys, how come I never met you before?"

"I.. uh.." goodness I don't know what to say.

"We just met her a month ago." Hobi said smiling.

"Oh. Is she the one Tae talks abou--*"

"Noona you have something to say a while ago?" V cut her off changing the topic. What was she was about to say? I'm the one what???

"Ah. That. I'm just saying that the van already arrived and you boys are good to go home." She said.

"Oh. I better should get going also.." I said heads turning to me. I noticed the stares and looked at them in confusion.

"Do you wanna hang out a bit more?" I looked at him surprised at the invite. "I mean..Noona's going to cook dinner for us.. you know.. a celebration for today's successful fan meet.." he said rubbing the back of his neck getting shy.

I was about to say no but Mrs. Sol said it was a good idea and that she wanted to get to know me more. I looked back at the boys and saw them pleading with their eyes.

"Well.. maybe I could hang out a bit more..?" I said earning a cheer from everyone. We grabbed our things and head outside, me, trailing them from behind with Jimin beside me. "Is it really ok to come with you guys?" I said hugging the backpack in front of me as the paper bag dangles from my hand.

"Of course it is! Besides, its fun having an extra person at home." He said winking at me. I just smiled back. We were walking through the halls when I remember Van is waiting outside on the front side of the building. I stopped my tracks, Jimin noticing it. "Everything ok?" He asked, face full of concern.

"I-i.. I forgot something at the entrance." I said turning around and jog away.

"Sae-jun! Where are you going???" Jimin yelled.

"I'll meet you at the entrance!" I yelled back as I jog faster towards the entrance.

Once I got outside I checked first if there are people around. When I saw no one, I called out to Van. A moment later a blinking light appeared before me. I told Van that I'll be going to BTS' house with the little ones and he can follow the van I'll be getting into later.

Once me and Van agreed with each other, a black van pulled in front and a waving Hobi can be seen through the window. I glanced at the blinking light for the last time before getting inside the van. I got seat between Jin and Yoongi.

I'll be going to BTS', World Wide Famous Idols' house! I mean.. I'll just stay for dinner.. Its not like anything can happen..

Right?