Aliens?

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Tatata tata.. tatatatatata?"

Ugh..

"Chiim! Chimmy chim!"

What the...

"Eek! Shoooookyyyy!"

I opened my eyes to see cute little creatures above me.

.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE--*" I screamed scaring the hell out of the little creatures.

The blue thingy with a heart-shaped head tied his friends together with his..? Arms?? As they were so scared.

"Wh.. what?" I was so confused that I made a staring contest with the blue squid thingy or alien.. alien? "ALIEEEEEEN!!!" I shouted at the the top of my lungs the the blue thingy untied his friends and puts his long arms around my mouth to keep me from shouting.

The rest of his friends went on panic mode as they scatter through the living room scared.

I was ready to faint when my dogs started barking and went to me. The heart alien got scared and untied me to go hide with his friends which is behind the metal figure.

I took deep breaths while my dogs keeps on growling. I was about to stand up when Tanner began to charge the little creatures. I tried to stop him when the metal figure awaken and it started to glow in red. GLOW IN RED!

Tanner stopped in his tracks because of fear then changed its hands into cannon thingies. CANNON THINGIES?!

I charged to the front of my dog to block him from the robot. So now the cannon is pointing at me. Great. I covered my face for an incoming cannon fire. Good bye earth. See you on the next li--*

"Tatata! Tatata!" I heard someone or something squeaked. I opened my eyes and unblocked my face when I saw the heart-headed creature standing on the metal's cannons.

"Tata.. tatatataa. Tata" it said to the metal thing that causes it to go back to its normal figure.

Still scared, I watched as the creature climbed down the metal figure and walk towards me. I stepped back a little, fearing it will eat me alive.

"Tata?" It said while tilting his head. I tilted mine also confused on to what its saying. It turned to the metal figure and nodded at it.

The next thing I knew is that I'm being scanned by the Metal Thing from head to toe.

"Denied" the metal indicated in a robotic voice and there was a red spot in his body.

"Wha.." I stammered. Really confused. I looked back at the heart creature and it became sad.

"Tatata..tata.." it said to his friends while moving his head into a "no". Then...

It cried.

All of them.. began to cry.

"W-wait.. w-hat... H-how..?" I stammered. I really don't know what to do. "D-don't cry..? Please?" Then they cried louder. SHIT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...

Then out of nowhere.. I began to sing.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird.."

I don't know why the hell did I sing this lullaby. Maybe because I think its for crying babies? BUT THEY ARE NOT BABIES!!! Buuuut.. I kept singing for goodness sake and wishing them to stop crying.

"And if that mocking bird don't sing,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.."

While I sing, the heart squid stopped crying and looked at me. Okay.. I think this is working..

"And if that diamond ring got rust,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass.."

And then, one by one, they stopped crying. And they walk.. walk.. towards.. me.

SHIT THEY'RE WALKING TOWARDS ME!!!

I got scared for a moment and I think they noticed that so they stopped looking worried. I hurriedly finished the song and do another staring contest not only with the blue squid, but with all of them.

I carefully examined them one by one.

Okay..

There's the heart headed thing..
A puppy with a hoodie?..
A blue sleepy or sleeping koala?
A white.. what is that? Llama? Alpaca?
A pink bunny..
Is that a pony? Or its just wearing a pony mask?
And a cookie????

I rubbed my eyes to see if i'm just daydreaming. When I opened them the white cloud is gone. WHERE IS IT???

"Rjaaay.." it squeaked behind me. I'm afraid to look back so sat still not moving any body parts. I really don't know what to do.

With the last bit of courage, I closed my eyes, stood up and headed for the kitchen to have a glass of cold water. I walked slowly and carefully. I looked like a freaking duck twat. I sensed that the creatures are following from behind.

As I finished drinking my water, I calmed down a bit and looked down slowly only to be shooked again by the creatures carefully watching my every move.

I placed my glass on the sink and slowly walked backed to the living room avoiding them and sat back down the couch. And there they are keeping watch of my every move.

There was a long silence between us...

I can't take it anymore!!!

I gathered every last bit all my courage to face the creatures and spoke.

"Who.. no. What are you?? And what do you want from me??"

They looked at each other.

"Tatata? Tataa.."

"I-I can't.. u-understand you.." I said to them doing hand signals. Gosh, I looked like an idiot.

"Tatata.. tata tatatatata. Tata--*" out of nowhere I stretched my hand for a hand shake interrupting his talking and he they became scared.

They squeaked in fear and hid again behind the robot that may trigger or signals it to go red again. Oh shit.

"N-no! I-I'm a friend.. n-no.. no fire.." then i did this 🙅🏻‍♀️ to signal the robot not to fire. "I-I thought.. a handshake.. will do..? To p-prove.. I-I'm.. friend?" I said slowly stretching my hand again.

The heart thingy slowly stretched its arm like a LOOOOooOooOOoOoOng noodle and tapped my hand. I flinched at first. Then it tapped again. Once the creatures ensures it doesn't bite, it swirled its arm around my hand and I shook it gently.

"Tatata. Tatatata." It said to its friends which made the others walk up to my hand and poked it. Like they never seen one.

I can hear "Oh's..." And "Ah's.." from them. I lifted my arm gently and stared at them for a while.

"W-why don't we start a-again?" I awkwardly smiled at them. They nodded at my suggestion like they understood me. Wait.. They actually understood me?