Coffee

A/N:

UWUUUU!

I'm sorry for the late update! I just finished all my requirements!

But here's a long chapter for you guys to make it up to you :) is it enough? Or should I update more? HAHAHA anyways, enjoy reading!

~~~

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"YOU WHAT?!"

I covered my ears at Sue. Gosh this kid never change. We just arrived at my house. I told her everything what happened after the event, and now she's yelling at me like an Asian mom who keeps on telling her kids to clean their room 15x that it almost sounded like she's rapping (a/n: Yoooow! I just described my mom. SKSKSKSKSK sorry mom, luv ya xD)

Well. Its kinda my fault she yelled at me. The last time I contacted her is when I was at BTS' place having dinner after the fan signing event. I also forgot to mention that I am now friends with BTS and that they are the little ones' destined companions.

"You let them have a sleep over there?! Without me knowing?!"

Oh yeah. And.. that.

"Why didn't you tell me all about this??? I'm your bff!"

"Aww. C'mon Sue. I'm sorry ok? It happened so fast.."

"Yeah right.. you are now friends with the wolrdwide icons. My favorite boyband. And I didn't even know that.." Sue pouted. I feel her. A little.

"Look. I'm really sorry ok? Stop the pouting its not cute." then she pouted harder. "Argh.. why don't you sleep here for tonight so you can come with me tomorrow after breakfast?" she looked at me.

"Where will we go tomorrow?"

"You'll see. Its a surprise!" I winked at her and nudged her side. "Now stop the pouting. It ain't really cute." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes at me and just agreed to sleep here for tonight.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

Back at the house of Bangtan, the sleepover is going very well. Namjoon's list of activites is being done one by one, endless snacks and drinks, and playing all night. It was BT21's happiest day of their life. Yes. BTS decided to name the group of their new friends BT21 which is next to theirs.

No rules given by their companions unlike their Hooman. But thanks to their Hooman, they were well-behaved and polite. Hooman taught and cared for them so well that's why they love her so much.

"Tata!(Hooman!)" he said pointing at Tae.

"Where???" Tae replied immediately looking behind, expecting to see Sae-jun. But no one was there. BTS knows for sure that BT21 calls Sae-jun, "Hooman".

Tata shooked his head and pointed at Tae again.

"Tata!(Hooman!)"

"Hyung. I think he meant you." Kook said sitting beside his hyung. Taehyung gave Kook a questioning look before looking back at Tata.

"Me? Why me? We all know that Sae-jun is their Hooman."

"Well, Sae-jun said that they call her that cause she's their guardian.. and we're their companions.. maybe that's why they're calling us Hooman too." Namjoon thought.