Phone Call

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

"Ok ok. I'll tell you all the dits." Jimin said crossing his arms on his chest as the other members gathered in front of him. "More so ever, why are you guys interested? I thought Tae is the only one "obsessed"?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Aiiish. We're just curious Jimin-ah." Hobi said smiling.

"Ok. Are you sure Tae? You wanna share?" Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"Sure. I trust my hyungs. Beside they're only curious. Right guys?" Everybody nodded at him as they averted their gaze from Taehyung. Jimin took a deep breath.

"Alright. Here it goes." Jimin started. Everyone had their attention towards Jimin. "Her name is.."

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

I was walking home from the bus station when I recieved a text from someone. I checked who it is.

Joo: already home? :)
Me: almost.. Im walking rn.
Joo: aiish. Why didn't you let me walk you home? :( This is the first time you declined

'Cause I can't let you see those little ones at my home..' I thought to my self.

Me: nothing major. Just wanna walk by my self.
Joo: fine. But next time, I'm not taking a "no" for an answer.
Me: whtvr Joo. 🙄 :P

I put my phone back on my pocket when I realized I'm at my very own door step. I checked the time at my watch. 4:31 pm. I wonder what the boys are doing while I was gone. Good thing I got home and house is not yet burned down, thank god.

I took the door knob and twisted it open to enter my home.

"EEEEEEEEEEK!!!"

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

Back at the House of Bangtan, there happened a non stop interrogation.

"Tsk. How can a vulnerable girl like her working at a bar?" Yoongi smirked.

"Yeah.. I mean.. like that clueless, she could get in trouble" Namjoon added.

"Well I guess her "boyfriend" handles it" Jimin says sarcastically. "Seeing how he was being overprotective of her."

"You mean, the one who you almost got into trouble with? But Sae-jun saved your ass??" Jungkook giggled earning a slap on his thigh by Jimin.

"Do you think she's a fan?" Jin asked sitting on the arm of the sofa.

"I dunno. Maybe I'll ask her when we hangout next time" Jimin replied.

"Excuse me.. HANGOUT??" Tae asked his eyes widened. Jimin smiled at him sheepishly knowing that Tae is going to jealous.

"Weeeeell.. after what her friend did, she feels extremely sorry and gave me her number." Jimin said proudly. "She said she thinks she's obligated to make it up to me."

'Lucky bastard' Tae thought to himself.

"I'm sure you'll be responsible enough to NOT contact her and to NOT meet her again as what you're supposed to do. Right Jimin-ah?" Namjoon cleared his throat.