Fan Meet

(THE DAY OF FAN MEET)

"Ok Sue. How 'bout this one?" I asked facing Sue on the mirror.

GAWD! Its 3am in the morning!!!! And now, I'm video calling Sue. She insisted that I have to dress nice in front of the boys. And you know what's worse??? SHE'S MAKING ME USE HER NAME! ARGH. I can just simply tell the boys that I'm doing this for a friend. Why do I have to do this again???

"Hmmm. Nope. Next." She said scrunching her nose.

"Ughhh! Suuuuee~ ITS THE 5TH OUTFIT ALREADY. Why can't I just dress myself. MY STYLE." I whined.

"Oh c'mon See-j! 1st impressions last. Now do me a favor and dress nicely please?"

"How many favors do I have to do???"

"Pleaaaaasee~" then she did her puppy dog eyes.

"No. I'll pick what I'm going to wear or I'm not going." I said. She gave me a glare before giving in.

"FIIIINE. But promise me, you'll dress nicely!" I raised my right hand.

"Swear to god." I said. After a few conversation, we hanged up.

Before anything, I went downstairs to make toast enough for us as I make my coffee. The fan meet is at 10am. And its still 3:30 in the morning. Am I gonna fall in line there and stand up for hours??? WE HAVE A SEAT NUMBER. Sue said only 200 fans gets to be lucky. And boy am I glad she got the 52nd seat. Whoooo. I'm feeling my ass gonna be sore from sitting. Shall I make friends there so I will not get bored? Wait. What if I don't understand anything he/she will say? Argh...

I gave my self a mental slap when I heard the toaster. I prepared breakfast by getting the jar of peanut butter and strawberry jam on the table before going upstairs to wake up the little ones.

(Time skip)

"Alright fellas. Ready to go?" I said putting on my shoes. Oh, my put fit is just simple. A white shirt with a minimalist print, high-waisted denim shorts, and black hi-cut converse. I wore simple eye make up and gloss then tied my hair into a perfectly messy but to show off my piercings and some glasses to complete the casual look.

 I wore simple eye make up and gloss then tied my hair into a perfectly messy but to show off my piercings and some glasses to complete the casual look

(Change the tote bag into a small back pack)

I opened my small back pack and gestured the little ones to go inside. Tata looked at me.

"Oh yeah. The gun.." I rushed to the cabinet where I kept his gun and gave it to him. He made his friends fall in line. First is Chimmy, then Shooky, then Cooky, then Rj, then Mang, then Koya. The last one is him. The gun also shrinked with Tata. Well, we need it anyways. I zipped the bag leaving a hole for them to be able to breathe and and slides it in front so I can see them. I picked up Sue's paper bag now filled with gifts and BTS stuff (album, lightstick, etc) and said goodbye to my pets before leaving, Van trailing behind activating his Invincible Mode and and just flew above us. As I was walking, the little ones took turns to peek through the hole to see what's going on.

Our plan is, once we reached the venue and its time to interact with the idols, Tata will activate the Invincible Mode on his ray gun and shoots his friends so that they peek through the hole one by one once I'm talking from one member to the other. I assigned them to their biases so all will be fair.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

It was already the day of the fan meet! The boys headed to the venue where the fan meet will be held at 7am. They have 3 more hours to prepare their selves. And of course.. in that 3 hours..

"YAH! I already told you guys.. I DON'T. WANNA CUT. MY HAIR!" Jin whined as he crossed his arms in front of the stylist.

"Aigoo Seokjin. Do you want your fans to see how messy your hair is?" His stylist replied trying to calm him down.

"Messy?! You call this.." he said referring to his whole existence. "MESSY??? Yah! ARMY LOVES EVERYTHING THEY SEE ABOUT ME." Seokjin said being more whiney.

"Jin. We'll just cut some of your bangs.. they might irritate your contacts later." The stylist insists.

"C'mon hyung. Don't make it hard for noona." Namjoon said fixing his shirt in front of the mirror while his stylist pumps a little concealer on his cheek. Jin pouted at the leader and glared at him at the same time before turning to his noona and sighed.

"Alright. Just a little noona. I'll be mad at you if I don't like it." The stylist laughed at his cockiness and gets to work, doing her best to make Jin looked as usual. WORLD WIDE HANDSOME.

Meanwhile..

"Kook-ah! You colored your hair again without telling me??" Jungkook's stylist asked surprised to see Jungkook with a new hair color. The boy smiled sheepishly at his noona.

"Jimin. You're clothes are ready." Jimin's stylist called him.

The rest of the boys were relaxing in a private room because they were done earlier than expected.

"H-hey.. hyung.." Tae called to Yoongi.

"Hmm?" Yoongi turn his attention to Tae.

"Do you think there's atleast .05% chance we'll see Sae-jun out there today?" Tae said fidgeting his fingers.

"We'll see." Yoongi smirked.

(Time skip)

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Ok guys.. were here." I whispered to the bag in front of me. I looked up to look where Van is. I guess he sensed that I'm looking for him because there's a blinking light above me. I looked at the crowd in front of me and sighed. A lot of fans are already here. Are they always this excited?

'This is it..' I thought to myself. I walked towards the crowd to find the queue leading to the entrance.

Is everybody looking at me? People gave me glances as I walked through the crowd. Is there something on my face? Am I not fully dressed for this fan meet? If I'm not, then I should've listened to Sue about dressing up MORE nicely.. or.. wait...

Can they sense that I'm not a fan???

~~~

(A/n):

~I do not own the picture (credits to the real owner)

It is kinda awkward when a lot of people gave you glances hahaha 😅