Sleepover

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

*Ding dong~*

Once I hit the doorbell I can hear shuffling and couple of footsteps from the other side before the door finally opened reaveling Jungkook. Our eyes met and I gave him a small smile.

"Guys they're here!" he yelled at the others before turning to you scrunching his nose and opening the door wide for you to enter. I mumbled a thank you and went inside leaving my shoes on the doorway. "Hep hep.." he said stopping me with his arm. I looked at him confused. "Please use the slippers madam, and let me help you with that backpack on your back." he said politely.

"No no. Its ok~" I cooed as I giggled at his actions while I stopped at the doorway. "Oh. Thanks." I said as I felt his hands pulled the back pack from my back.

"Oh uh.. Sae-jun. Can we stop here for the moment?" I looked at him curiously. He leaned closer to me reaching my ear. I startled and blushed at first but then he whispered. "Its kinda like a surprise for them. Do you mind taking them out here?"

"O-oh.. sure.." I said putting down the small backpack on the floor as I unzip it. Little heads popped from the bag and looked around. "Okay boys. Come out." they each climed out and was about to enter the living room but Jungkook stopped them. They looked at us curiously. "W-well. They wanted you to get big first.." they gave out cute squeals and Tata begun unshrinking them. Once they're done, they can't contain their excitement. I looked at my watch and realized the taxi was waiting for me dowstairs.

"Sae-jun you're coming?" Jungkook asked holding my arm. The little ones also urged me to move forward.

"Oh Jungkook I'm sorry.. but I can't stay.. I have to meet someone at the airport and I have to hurry cause the taxi is waiting.." I said gesturing the door. The little ones were shocked at what I said and they all together said 'HUH?!' "I'm sorry boys, but Hooman can't stay. I have to meet Auntie Sue at the airport."

"EHHH?"

"Shooky shooky???(Auntie Sue hwome awweady???)" Shooky asked excitedly as he climbed up Rj.

"Yup! Surprise!" I smiled. "Now. Enjoy your night here ok? I packed your pajamas, towelettes and toothbrushes on the back pack. Don't forget to wash your face and brush your teeth ok? Be good to your companions and don't get hurt. Araso?" they all nodded at me aggressively and gave me a kiss before they went to Jungkook and climbed up him making the idol nearly lost his balance. Gosh. He can carry them all?? "Call me if they get a little bit out of hand. So I can send Van over ok? I'll pick them up after breakfast tomorrow." I smiled at Jungkook.

"Sure sure. I'll tell the guys that you have an errand and can't stay. Anyways, have a safe trip to the airport!" he said grinning at me.

"Thank you so much. Please take care of them tonight for me." he nodded at me. I turned my attention to the little ones. "I'll get going now ok? Stay out of trouble. Bye! I love you!" I said as I rushed to the door and gave them flying kisses before I closed it and rushed downstairs to where the taxi is waiting. "Sorry for the wait. To the airport please." I said and the taxi took off.

I let out a sigh. I held onto my backpackwhich is now a little bit empty. Awww. I missed them already. I smiled to myself. Its good that they had a sleepover. Its a chance for them to be close to each other. I sighed again. Alright. Time to make an excuse for Sue cause I know she's not going stop until she gets the answer she wanted.