Bacon and Eggs

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

*Riiiiiing~ riiiiiiing~*

I opened my eyes and looked where my my alarm clock is. 6:30am. I turned off my alarm and groggily sat up, scratching my self and wiping drool out of the corner of my mouth. Well, being awakened by your alarm clock at 6:30 am is really not a good idea.

But I have a reason today. I smiled remembering that I have a surprise to work on. I got up, did my morning routine then headed downstairs to do a quick work out.

My pets sensed how excited I am and became active, running around the house. I finished my mini work out and then heads to the kitchen to make them their favorite breakfast. Bacon and Eggs. But this time, I also made waffles and made them a cup of hot chocolate each on plastic cups (yeah.. I kinda bought foldable cups where you can bring them whenever you want to travel. So yeah. Oh and different colors. Cause they want to have their own.)

(Time skip)

When I was done with their big breakfast, I looked at the clock. 7:59am. Its almost 8am. time to wake up the little ones before their food got cold.

I rushed upstairs and reached their room. I slowly opened their door and quietly entered. I watched them sleep peacefully, before going to them one by one.

"Cooky.. time to wake up.." I cooed, patting his head. He just shuffled his body and turned away from him to continue his sleep. I chuckled at him. 'Aigoo~ they must've outdid their selves last night..' I thought. I decided to give them more time to play in their dreamland and went down stairs and make coffee for myself.

I was playing with my pets when Shooky made an appearance on the stairs.

"Shooky shook!(Mowning hooman!)" The cookie said moving his cute small legs towards the kitchen. His eyes went wide and it sparkled once he saw a big breakfast served on the table. I think I heard him say "oooooh" . I chuckled. He jumped up to me giving me a hug. "Shooky shooky!(Shooky wove wove hooman!)" He said while hugging me.

"Aww.. thanks Shooky." I smiled hugging him back.

When he was already seated, I saw Koya going down the stairs, to be followed by Rj, then Chimmy, and then Tata.

(They woke up in this order from Run BTS ep 71)

They each took their turn to hug me and then be surprised by the breakfast with Koya, dropping both of his ears. They each took a seat as I picked up Koya's ears. Sooo. Its Mang and Cooky left sleeping.