H E R

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

"YAH! What do you guys mean you like her???" Tae blurted as he follows his friends down to the living room.

"What? Is it wrong to like her?" Jimin asked crossing his arms in front of him.

"But I like her first!"

"It doesn't make you her boyfriend Taehyung-ah." Yoongi spatted.

"You guys have to stop this instant."

"Or what hyung? Are you gonna lecture us non-stop? Or are you gonna tell us the story on how you "accidentally" burnt yourself from frying an egg?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW YOONGI?!"

"Guys. Seriously. Stop it." Namjoon finally spoke, taking a seat on the sofa. They stopped arguing and looked at their leader sighing. "What. Is going on with you guys???" he started.

"Oh you know clearly what's going on hyung." the maknae stated narrowing his eyes on Namjoon. "Making Sae-jun cook your food. So childish."

"Ah. So you're jealous?? Good for you then." Joon retorted.

"Guys.. calm down. Let's settle this calmly and bring peace back."

"Well what do you know Hobi-hyung? Embarrasing me in front of Sae-jun. Hmp!"

"Jiminie you know god damn well I'm just joking."

"Hmp! Joking my ass!"

"WHY YOU--*"

" GUYS GUYS! HOLD UP!" Joon said standing up raising his voice making the other members stopped. "What are we doing?! Why are we acting like this?!"

The guys went silent for a moment.

"Come on. We were all okay before this. Then Sae-jun came up and were on each other's throats???"

"Namjoon's right. We all acted childishly." Yoongi said plumping himself down on the couch.

"Thank you hyung." Namjoon replied sitting beside him. "Now. We're a team. And we'll settle this. As a team. Let's say our sorry's first and we'll figure out this mess like mature adults and not like children arguing over a piece of candy."

The others agreed and said their sorry's to each other for attacking them with hurtful words.

"Now. Where do we start." Joon started after all the members were seated facing each other.

"Well. What do you suggest we do?" Hobi asked. Joon was silent for a moment.

"To be honest.. I don't know." he said fidgeting his fingers. "I mean.. this is all new to us. This is the first time we like a girl at the same time."

"Well. Why don't we start with the question "Why do we even like her in the first place?"" Jimin said putting his hands behind his head as he relaxed himself on a chair.

"That's easy. I'll start." Tae said clearing his throat. "She has a great sense in fashion, cute, her height is soooo. Well. Cute. She looks chic but she's so kind-hearted. And she talks nicely." he stopped. Smiling to himself as the thought of you swept through his mind. The other guys nodded at him.