ELEANOR MAY BURKE

Eleanor May Burke, 17 year old, slytherin, pureblood who was well renowned for being a little bit of a bitch, unintentionally, or so she claimed.

She had the distinct features of a Burke, unnatural looking blue-black hair, which she never left uncurled, stormy grey eyes, and a few freckles dotted across her slightly upturned nose. It was clear to anyone who saw her, the reason many people flirted with her. Despite this, she had never been anywhere close to having a boyfriend in her life, something that no one knew a reason behind. There was speculation that she didnt actually like guys after several drunk escapades with her bestfriend, Marlene McKinnon in 5th year, however many people concluded that she "swung both ways" after exiting a broom cupboard with a Ravenclaw 7th year, both looking rather flustered, a few weeks later.

Eleanor, despite being a Slytherin, somehow found herself becoming good friends with the same named "marauders" , however she refused to join the group after claiming she didn't want to be part of their "little Gryffindor boy band".

***

a/n: this is my first fanfic I've ever written so excuse any grammatical mistakes etc. ik that Marlene is normally a Gryffindor in fanfics but i love her sm and i rly want her to be slytherin so she can be bestfriends w eleanor.

cover by: rottingflowrs