14

The day after their dates, was a Sunday, meaning two things; firstly that Eleanor had quidditch practice, so now had to spend even more time with Evan, and secondly that her and James had patrols that evening.

Groaning and sighing now seemed like a common occurrence when she woke up, having lost motivation to spend time with either of the boys. She didn't want to talk to Evan about their date, and she particularly didn't want to hear anything about James' day with Lily. Unknowing if it was a plot to annoy her, but since said date, James had started walking with a spring in his step, or was spontaneously humming whenever they were in the same room.

After El had got into her quidditch robes, she left the common room to find Evan waiting patiently outside.

"I thought we could walk to practice together," Evan smiled.

Surprised by his behaviour, El fought the urge to roll her eyes at his eagerness, "Yeh... sure," she replied, not too sure how to act in that situation.

She hadnt really thought to much about her and Evan's date. She had fun, and Evan was hot, but she was still very against the idea of having a boyfriend, which was a message that apparently hadn't got through to Evan who hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek everytime he saw her.

The pair walked down to the pitch together, Evan talking animatedly about his plans for the new quidditch team, El only half listening.

By the time they had arrived at the pitch, most of the team were already standing there, chatting amongst themselves. Evan had them do some pretty straight forward drills, El, Marlene and Theo just spent their time passing the quaffle to each other, getting used to working as a trio.

Once practice was over, El was the last person left in the changing rooms, taking her time to put her broom and kit back.

"Burke," A voice from the other side of the room startled her and she turned to face the source of it.

"Rosier," Evan walked towards her, still in his quidditch robes, slowly taking off his gloves.

He stopped walking when he was about three feet away, "You werent too bad out there," he gestured his head in the rough direction of the pitch. "Still got lots of things to work on of course," he said with a playful smile.

"Oh piss off," she shook her head and laughed. Evan took another step closer to her and reached his hand round the back of her head to remove her hair from the ponytail it had been in, then taking a strand and twisting it between two of his fingers. "Evan-"

"I enjoyed our date the other day," he cut her off, his eyes now looking into hers.

This was the conversation El was really hoping she wouldnt have to have. Evan hadn't brought up the subject of their date yet, and she had been praying he wouldnt. Eleanor was still very adamant about not wanting a boyfriend.

El sighed, "You know i don't do boyfriends. My mind has remained unchanged about that." She searched his face, unsuccessfully trying to tell what he was thinking.

"Ok." he paused, furrowing his eyebrows in thought, "Am i still allowed to do this?" he brought his lips down to hers, having to bend his neck to close the height difference.

After a short moment he pulled back, waiting for an answer, "It's nothing you havent done before."

Evan took that answer as a yes and crashed their lips together again, with far more force than the previous time. His hands immediately went over her body, hers doing the same, both undressing the other. Walking forwards, Evan backed her into a wall and pushed his weight against her, pinning her there. By this time the pair had both been removed of their quidditch robes, leaving them in just their underwear. El's skin was cold against his from the autumn air outside, her only source of warmth coming from the boy pressed against her.