42

"We should head back, we have patrols," El said when they'd finished the spliff and she noticed the sun beginning to set.

James shook his head. "Evans is covering them for us."

"Evans?" El's eyebrows raised in shock. "That's. . . unexpected."

"She offered when i told her about the date," James shrugged, inspecting her face for a quick minute. "You look hot when you're high," he commented, looking into El's eyes which were currently red and half closed.

El stood, "I look hot all the time."

"True," James chuckled, and also stood, his arms instantly going around the head girls waist to pull her into him. He leant down to kiss her, spinning them both round so El's back was to the wall, putting all his weight against her to pin her there.

Instinctively, El's hands went straight to James' face, holding him close to her before she moved them to his hair, making it even more messy than before as she ran her hands through it.

James pulled back first, leaving one last peck on El's lips. "Come on then, lets go put that blindfold to use," he said, patting El's arse as they began to walk back to the staircase.

By the time they reached the tapestry on the fifth floor, the pair were both excited with sexual anticipation. They wasted no time with talking and head straight to James' room, the Gryffindor kicking the door shut behind him.

James walked up to El, but instead of kissing her, he spun her around so her back was facing his chest. He moved all her hair round to one side and leant down to kiss the exposed part of her neck.

"A word," James whispered against her skin, "A safe word, you say it and i'll stop."

El thought for a moment. "Bambi," she said firmly, causing James to chuckle lowly.

"Ok, love," he kissed the skin by her ear, then moving down to her neck and shoulder, his hands wrapping round her waist from behind. James removed the tie from his pocket and placed it over El's eyes, just as he had before, tying it round the back of her head.

El gasped when James kissed her neck again, all her other senses now heightened since she could not see. He walked round to stand in front of her and delicately placed a hand on her cheek, making her jump slightly when he leant down to kiss her, although she quickly relaxed into it, putting her hands against his chest and moulding her body into his.

James pulled back to remove his shirt, before resuming the kiss, making El smirk against his lips when she felt his now bare chest. He picked her up by her thighs to carry her to the bed and placed her down on her back, hovering above her to trail light bite marks down her neck.

The breath in James' throat got slightly stuck when he removed El's shirt, he even paused to move back so he could look at her fully.

"You wore red," James panted. He pulled her trousers down and even felt his dick twitch at the sight of her wearing red pants to match her bra.

El chuckled smugly. "You like the colour red."

"I do," James growled, taking the waistband of her pants between his teeth to pull them down. "You are just. . ." he trailed off the last part of his sentence with several kisses up El's torso.