6

t.w : homophobia, i do not condone anything his says its just part of the story

Eleanor turned to look at the person who was holding her wrist, sighing in frustration when she saw the blonde hair and smug smirk of Lucius Malfoy.

"Can i help you?" she asked, trying to pry her wrist free, only for him to tighten his grip.

"Lighten up, darling i just wanted a quick chat," he sneered, his patronising words only causing El to try move further away from him.

Eleanor quickly became angered by the boys actions, "What do you want?"

"I was just about to tell you that i dont think Belvina Burke will be very happy if she were to learn about you prancing around with blood traitors and half bloods... and girls." She stiffened at the mention if her mother, already well aware of what she thought about her daughters friends, not even wanting to think about the reaction if she found out about Eleanors bisexuality. Lucius ignored her discomfort and placed his spare hand on her waist, making Eleanor incredibly uncomfortable. "Unless of corse, you dont want me to write to her, as you know, your mother and my mother are very good friends." He pulled her even closer as he spoke, his strength making it easy to ignore her trying to remove herself from his hold.

"Get off me, Malfoy," she spat, managing to get free from the hand on her waist but his iron grip remained on her wrist, and was starting to cut off the blood flow.

His hand that was now free, went to pick up a piece of her dark hair and he twirled it between his fingers, as if he was thinking, "There are many ways for you to get on my good side, some more fun than others." She felt physically sick at his words when she realised what he was hinting at, refusing to meet his eyes.

Both of their attentions were diverted however, when a very angry James Potter stormed into the room and slammed the door behind him. James had his wand pointed at the blond boy, "Is being an arsehole to El once a day not enough for you?" he said, almost laughing.

"Potter its fine, i can handle myself-" El said, annoyed that it was James defending her from Malfoy for the second time that day.

James however ignored her and marched over to stand between them, facing Lucius, towering over him by several inches. This action caused Malfoy to finally release his grip on El's wrist, she staggered back slightly and rubbed the bruise that was starting to form.

As James walked forward, Malfoy was backed up into a wall however his smug smirk remained on his face, "I was just informing your little girlfriend here, that all it would take is one owl for her pureblood mother to find out that her daughter is a dirty f*gg-"

Lucius was unable to finish his sentence as James grabbed him by the collar, pulling there faces to eye level, making Malfoy have to stand on his tip toes. "Finish that sentence, i fucking dare you." James spat, the veins in his arms showing as he let go of Lucius' collar with one hand so he could punch him square in the nose, making it bleed profusely. He returned to his grip on Lucius' collar and pulled their faces even closer together so that Malfoy's feet were almost off the floor. "You ever use that word to describe her, or anyone, again and i'll do much worse than just punch you, Malfoy."

He let go of Lucius, who scurried out of the classroom, then James ran over to El and held her wrist, inspecting the bruises, "Are you okay, did he try anything?" James asked, furrowing his brows in concern, and looking over her whole body for any other signs of damage.

"What happened to not breaking anyones nose on the first day of school?" James let out a slight laugh at her words and shook his head. El's small smile dropped suddenly from her face and she looked up at the boy, locking eyes with him "How did you know where i was?"