40

James threw the jumper over his shoulder and kissed her again, holding her face between his hands tenderly. His quidditch robes were also discarded to a corner of the room, allowing El's hand to glide under his top, her cold fingers grazing across his warm, slightly sweaty, skin. James thrust his body forward, the prominent tent in his pants pushing against El's stomach as his hands went to the back of her thighs to pick her up.

Every movement that was made seemed like planned out choreography, their bodies flowing together in unison. With El's legs wrapped around James' waist, his hands on her thighs to hold her up, just seemed like they were two puzzle pieces locked together.

Taking a few more steps forward, James placed El down on the bed, crawling over her straight away and resuming the kiss. Still both wearing pants, James moved his hips against hers to create some friction between their clothed cores, causing the speed of El's breathing to increase.

"God, i missed you," James whispered against her lips, continuing the kiss right after he finished speaking.

"You see me everyday," El said with a light chuckle.

"You know that's not what i meant."

James dug his hands into El's thigh, desperately trying to pull all parts of their bodies closer together. His attention went to her stomach, teasing the waistband of her trousers before pulling them down in one swift motion, leaving El in nothing but her underwear.

"This feels unfair," El pouted, eyeing James' practically fully clothed body. He chuckled lowly in response and removed himself from the position above her to take off his shirt. When he dived back down to lean over her, El's hands went straight to the drawstring on James' trousers, trying to pull it down with one hand as the other remained in his hair. James was quick to take her wrist and pin it on the matress just beside her head.

"Patience, darling," he whispered, breaking apart from their kiss to stare down at the girl beneath him.

The chain El had got him dangled down from James' neck, the cool metal colliding with the skin between her collar bones.

He closed the gap again, bringing his lips down to kiss her jaw slowly, fair more gently than the heated kiss before. Continuing the kisses further down her neck and onto her chest, James removed the clasp on El's bra and threw it off to the side, now taking the opportunity to kiss the newly exposed skin.

With one nipple in his mouth, James held eye contact with El, his hand massaging her other breast, and her hand lost in the dark curls of his hair. The kisses moved further south, occasionally stopping to bite and leave a mark on his journey.

James stopped when he reached the black lace of her pants, looking up at Eleanor as he placed a chaste kiss over the birthmark on her hip and pulled them down. She gasped and squirmed a little when he blew lightly on the moisture covering her core, James chuckling lowly at her reaction.

"Such a mess, eh?" James drew back slightly to look at her before leaning back down and leaving kisses around her upper thigh and hips.

Gliding along her thigh as he went, James' fingers ghosted over El's skin towards her centre, drawing a small circle over her entrance. She bucked her hips towards his fingers, desperate for something more but James was quick to hold her hips in place with his spare hand.

"Didn't i tell you to be patient?" James asked in mock condescension.

Finally, he attached his mouth to her clit, tongue gliding over her folds in a figure of eight pattern. A loud moan of shock and pleasure slipped passed El's lips, one hand grasping the sheets, the other tangled in James' hair. He moved to place El's legs over his shoulders so he could adjust her to a more comfortable position, devouring with a fine precision.