7

*mature content*

Eleanor and James' actions on the first night of term hadn't been spoken about since the morning after, and El was very content on keeping it this way. However, since that night, James could not get the sight of El pinned underneath him, squirming in pleasure, out if his head. Seeing her every evening didnt help this, she would sit on the sofa, wearing a thin t-shirt without a bra, or a long jumper with no trousers underneath. And it was driving James insane.

James Potter had never been one to think through his sentences before he said them, however a particular sentence he said to Eleanor, on thursday of the first week of term, probably should've been one he put more thought into.

They were both sat in their little common room, El was reading and James was trying to figure out how to twirl his wand round his fingers. After getting distracted, El watched the boys movement subtly, the way he moved his agile fingers caused El's mind to wonder to slightly unholy thoughts. James continued to concentrate on his actions, making El snicker every time she heard the wand fall, but still keeping most of her attention on her book.

James stopped his fidgeting and observed the girl, the way the light shone on her dark curls, giving them a blue sheen, the grey eyes reflecting the firelight as they danced across the page. She'd taken her makeup off a few hours ago, revealing the freckles scattered over her nose and cheekbones, the lack of eye makeup, made her dark eyebrows the most prominent part of her face.

"I think we should have sex again."

When Eleanor didnt answer him straight away, the silence lay over them alot heavier than it had before. She stopped reading, but her gaze remained on her book, "and what made you come to that conclusion?"

He shrugged, acting weirdly casual about the topic of conversation, "well you may not like me-"

"You got that right." El scoffed, deciding to close her book and look at the boy, observing his appearance as he spoke. His dark hair was messy as always, and his eyes held the same cheeky sparkle that never seemed to be absent.

"But," he put a hand up to silence her, "You cant deny that that night was amazing."

El rolled her eyes, hating to admit that he was right, "Yeh, it was fun. Doesn't mean we should do it again." Despite her words, the thought of having sex with James again caused a feeling of excitement between her legs.

"Why not? were in the perfect situation to," he gestured around to the common room and bedrooms they had to themselves. She hated that he had a point. "And i think its safe to say we arent gonna fall in love with each other."

She narrowed her eyes at him in thought, fiddling with one of her necklaces. She stood up and walked towards her bedroom, when she noticed James wasnt following her she turned around, "You coming or not?" At her question, James jumped to his feet and followed her into her bedroom, shutting the door and slamming her against it.

Their lips crashed together with equal amounts of hunger, their hands travelling across each others bodies, holding onto anything they could, frantically trying to remove each others clothing. James squeezed El's arse suddenly, causing her to gasp and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, exploring it and releasing a small moan from the back of her throat.

He tapped the back of her thighs, signalling for her to jump, which she did, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. James was now topless and had ripped open the buttons on El's shirt so he could start kissing and biting her boobs which were still covered by a dark green bra. He then walked them over to the bed and sat down, El straddling him, not once breaking the kiss, her hands running through his hair, pulling it every now and then.