72

The water from the bath sloshed over the sides as El slid down on James yet again. He moaned loudly, holding her hips in a tight grip.

El threw her head back, panting. "Oh fuck."

James attached his lips to her neck, sucking to produce a mark over the old ones that were fading. Her hands went through his wet hair, tugging at it by the nape of his neck. She continued moving through her orgasm, letting out a moan as James began to thrust up into her from below. She spasmed slightly, until James also came, groaning against her collar bone. He shivered as he gripped her, letting out a breath.

El didn't move for a moment, catching her breath, then leaning down to meet James' lips in a soft kiss, still enjoying the feeling of fullness he provided.

"I love you," he whispered against her lips.

"I love you. . .fiancé," she smirked, clenching around him.

James choked out a groan, holding her round the back of her neck and kissing her deeply. The high of their engagement hadn't faded away yet, it seemed like they had been trapped in their own small bubble for the last week and were having more sex than conversations, James was practically been skipping round their flat.

El finally removed herself from James' lap with another sigh, then leant back against him and closed her eyes. James wrapped his arms round her waist and massaged her sides, pressing chaste kisses against her shoulder. He reached for her hand, admiring the silver ring and large emerald that now sat on her finger.

They didn't move again until they heard Sirius' key in the front door. "I hate your friends," El grumbled, her eyes still closed.

"Good morning, love birds," he called.

El groaned, then finally stood up, wrapping a towel round her body, then walking out. Sirius had already started routing through their fridge.

"Good morning, Sirius."

James walked into a moment later, towel wrapped round his waist. Sirius remained unfazed by the couple's almost-nakedness, removing some left over noodles from the fridge and tucking in.

"I came to warn you, by the way, Dumbledore is still interested in your family's shop, El. He wants you to go look around, find out who's running it now, then to look around Burke house," Sirius explained.

"No," James said suddenly, "no fucking chance are you going anywhere relating to your family."

"Relax, James, it's not like anything can happen, they're all dead," El said calmly.

"Dumbledore said something about polyjuice, but he wants you to be the one that goes; given that you know your way around," Sirius continued through a mouthful of noodles. "He didn't seem to care that it would be incredibly traumatic for you."

"Absolutely fucking not," James reaffirmed, "they could send anyone else, you're not going."

"James—"

"No, i don't care, El, you're not going."

"James, believe me, i don't wanna go, but i might have to."

"I'll go instead, me and Pads can go."

"The two most famous blood traitors in England? How do you expect that encounter will go?" El argued, "let's not do anything now, we can argue with Dumbledore instead of with each other."

James' shoulders softened, "sorry," he kissed her forehead.

"Don't be," she smiled, leaning into him. "I'm gonna put some clothes on, Sirius don't eat all the noodles or i'll shave off your hair."