Scorch Marks

A/N: 2021 couldn't even give us a week, could it?

(One Day Later)

Kyouka slipped on her black pantyhose and shoes, stretching her arms over her head as she yawned. Her jacks extended, slipping into the sleeves of her uniform blazer still on the bed. They lifted up the clothing, allowing Kyouka to slide her arms into the sleeves and button up. 

*Knock* *Knock*

“Kyouka,” Mika said, leaning through the open door. Her voice in a teasing tone. “Your boyfriend is here.”

“He’s not my…” A smile then slowly bloomed on Kyouka’s face. “Oh, wait. Yeah, he is. I’ll be down in a second.” 

Mika rolled her eyes, but had a smile on her face as she left the room. Grabbing her bag, Kyouka left her room and headed down stairs to be met with the face of her recently acquired partner. Izuku was on his phone checking the latest hero news when he heard approaching footsteps. Gazing up, he saw Kyouka nearing him. 

“H-Hi.”

Kyouka grabbed Izuku’s improperly tied tie, fixing it for him. “I get the feeling you’re not doing this right on purpose so I can do this everyday.”

“Yes and no. I-I still d-don’t know how to tie it right, but I haven’t tried to learn so you can still tie it.”

Finishing with the tie, Kyouka chuckled. “You won’t see me complaining.”

“Oh, please.” Both teens turned to see Kyoutoku with half-closed eyes sitting on the couch with coffee in hand. “It’s far too early in the morning for this much sweetness. I’m begging you to go to school.”

Smirking, Kyouka crossed her arms and turned towards her father. “What? Too early to make threats to my boyfriend?” 

“It’s never too early for that. Speaking of which, Midoriya, did you know I own a gun?”

“It’s a Nerf Gun.”

“Hey!” Kyoutoku yelled out, a finger pointing at the teens. “Anything can be a weapon in the right hands.”

Rolling her eyes, Kyouka grabbed Izuku’s hand and walked out the door. “Goodbye, old man.” 

Walking down the steps and onto the sidewalk, Izuku looked over to Kyouka. “He...He doesn’t actually have a gun, right?”

“Are you kidding me? Do you know how strict gun laws are here? Besides, I’m pretty sure he’d scream like a little girl if he fired a shotgun. And why are you still afraid of him?”

“My first time meeting him he was dressed in a black cloak and threatening death. He’s unpredictable. I have every reason to be afraid if I do something wrong.”

“You know what’s really funny? You’ve been worrying about what my parents would do to you if you did something wrong, but let’s be honest. I’m the one you should be scared of.”

Izuku took a deep breath, his eyes wide. “That’s actually a good point.”

“Especially since if you do something wrong, I’m most likely going to be the one in the closest vicinity to you.”

“Wh-What would you do, exactly?”

Kyouka smirked, bringing Izuku’s face down to give a chaste kiss on his lips before whispering, “Hope you never find out.” She took his hand again, leading Izuku down the sidewalk as a cold chill ran up his spine.

(U.A High)

Just as the couple was about to walk through the front gates, Izuku stopped them. “Wait, w-we never actually talked about if we would be public at school.” Both teens looked at one another in thought. Izuku thought about the weird, perverted male group of the class, while Kyouka thought of the overbearing, gossip group that was some of the females.