Made of Glass

LONG, BUT IMPORTANT NOTICE: So...how am I supposed to break this to some of you? A lot of you won't care, or will even be happy. Some of you will definitely not exactly want this.

So, to everyone who was uncomfortable with the sex scene in "Thank You"...there's kinda gonna be more of that in this story whenever we get to that point. Which is a while from now, but it's still going to be more often.

Will they all be full blown sex scenes? No. Mostly you'll see either the start, end, or middle of their intimate times. There will be full scenes, but mostly it's the important pieces that deal with their character's psyche.

Is it because I want to inject more smut for smuts-sake? No. I think you all at this point know that I don't write smut just to insert sex. Things need purpose.

And, as you all already know, a major theme in this story is Body Anxiety. A corrosive thought process that many people suffer through, including myself. So, I know how strong and nearly unstoppable that way if thinking becomes.

Izuku suffers from it on a more minor scale, and Kyouka is... basically the literal definition of Body Anxiety.

And I wanted their sexual encounters to be a really important part of their development in that aspect. This show is going to have a sort of progression with levels of comfort for our main couple.

Comfort with each other, which is being processed now. Obviously they're comfortable with each other, but throwing being a couple and intimacy into the mix is a lot to work through until they're fully intertwined on an emotional and mental level...and then interwoven physically. Hehehehehe... sorry.

Jokes aside, I do mean that literally. Having sex will essentially be the completion of being comfortable with each other.

Then, comfort with others. There will be a part where learning to communicate with their classmates, and respective nemeses like Katsuki (which won't end well at first). Really just them learning how to actually be friends with people besides themselves, because Izuku and Kyouka are essentially going to glue themselves together and basically forget about their friend's once being a couple is official. It's not intentional, but it just happens.

But, finally they'll be comfortable with themselves. Kyouka is basically going to take up most of that when it comes to body anxiety. And for a portion of the story she's just going to ignore her bad thoughts. But, we all know what happens when you bottle shit up. It festers, and just gets worse and worse.

And the only times she'll feel comfortable with herself, at least for a while, is with Izuku. Not just with him in general, but also during sex. Because during sex or intimate moments is when she'll feel loved by him. But, as you all know from the original one-shot, Kyouka always kept part or most of herself covered during sex. So it's not a guaranteed method of making her feel 100% comfortable in her own skin.

Look, it's a long process, but I've got it covered. And I'm sorry to all of you who aren't comfortable with sex scenes. I completely understand. But, even if I didn't want to do this, it's already been established in the original one-shot that our main couple is no stranger to sex. They had been going at it for a while by that point. I mean, c'mon. They're teenagers. They fuck like catholic rabbits.

I just felt I needed to inform all of you of this. This won't come into effect for awhile, but I just needed to get it across that the sex scenes are story related, and not just sex for the sake of sex.

...Now, the real question is, do I repeat what I did in "Thank You" and have it on Kyouka's birthday? Because I unintentionally planned their first time right around when Kyouka's birthday is without realizing it. That can be changed, but I want to know if you would all be okay with that idea being reused here. Obviously the only thing that's going to be the same is that it takes place on the main female character's birthday. Everything else will be different. But, still I'd like to know what you all think.