Where It Started (1000 Miles Ago)

"I feel fine. Honest."

Izuku sat in a wooden chair in Recovery Girl's office just after completing the entrance exam. Or, well his attempt to complete it. He didn't do too well. It ended in him broken and battered with zero points.

"Nonsense. I may have used my quirk on you, but breaking your legs and an arm until they burst open is more than simple injuries." Recovery Girl continued to test Izuku's reflexes and joints. "Even if you really are fine, you must be utterly exhausted. Just give me a few more minutes and you'll be-"

*Knock* *Knock*

The door to the office suddenly opened to reveal Present Mic. "What's up Recovery Girl!?"

"Too loud!"

"Sorry. We got another one for ya." Present Mic moved out of the way to reveal who he was talking about. Izuku's heart stuttered at the sight of the girl who walked in. 

She was slender, but there was some muscle on her arms. Her deep purple short hair, violet eyes, and rosy lips contrasted against her porcelain white skin. Said hair had a zagged soundwave-like streak across it. It wasn't dyed; it was natural. Which made it all the more alluring to Izuku. Her eyes looked bored to most, but the only word Izuku could find was "intense". It was as if she was looking right through him, yet judging him at the same time. 

She was wearing a red tank top with the words "Deep Dope" on the front with a black spaghetti strap tank top underneath hugging her curved body. Her wrist had a spiked punk bracelet. On bottom she wore black joggers and black and white tennis shoes.

But, the most noticeable and intriguing thing about her was her ears. More specifically her earlobes. Her ears had long headphone jacks on each one. However, one was bleeding and bruised.

"Oh, what happened?" Recovery Girl asked.

She twirled her good jack around her finger and responded, "I stuck my jack in one of the robots, but I couldn't get it out. When it fell down, it landed on my jack."

"You poor thing. Come here." The girl walked over to Recovery Girl and received a smooch on her jack from the old woman. The small appendage suddenly glowed and went back to normal. The old nurse grabbed a wet rag and wiped the remaining blood away. "There you go. Now before you go, take a seat and regain your bearings. Even small injuries like that can be exhausting due to my quirk. 

Before the girl could respond, a chair was pulled up less than a foot next to Midoriya's right, and she was sat down in it. Izuku's body locked up instantly. Just being in her vicinity was apparently too much. "U-Uh I'm feeling a lot better now. I should go."

"Oh alright then. Here, have some gummies." Recovery Girl began searching around in her pockets, found nothing. "Oh! It looks like I've run out of candy. Don't worry, I'll go get some more."

"It's fine. I-I really don-"

"Nonsense. You just wait right there. I'll be right back. I just have to run to the store and get some more."

"The store!? But you-"

"I'll be back!" She closed the door, leaving the teens to themselves. Izuku sat wide eyed in his seat, his body refusing to move. He didn't know what to do. He already was terrible at talking to people in general, but a pretty girl? 

He was done for.

The last time he had talked to a girl was…

'Oh God, have I never actually talked to a girl?'

His mom didn't count. Any female teachers didn't count. And he didn't remember talking to any girl classmates before everyone besides Kacchan and his group, which didn't have any females, began ignoring him.