Two Piece

A/N: I already said this in Thank You. But has anyone else noticed that Mika is just a mix of Momo and Kyouka. Seriously, look at her.

Also, "The Equalizer" will also show up in this story. Just not now. I can't just give her everything right at the start

(One Week Later)

"Aw c'mon, Deku."

"I'm really sorry Kyouka. I have to keep up on my training or I'll just continue to break my bones. I've already missed out on a lot of time this week," Izuku said over the phone.

On her bed, Kyouka grimaced a little bit as she felt that it was partly her fault. He probably missed out on his training just to be with her.

...That thought then caused the guilt to turn into a flutter in her heart. To him, she was more important.

Kyouka shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Yeah, I get it." Kyouka was a little disappointed. She felt like a spoiled child begging for a toy. She was still going to see Izuku that day, but she was complaining that she would get him for less time than usual. "I guess I should get my own training in, too. I haven't exercised since the entrance exam."

"...I-I mean...you could join me."

"Hm?"

"If we're both going to train, why not do it together? We're going to see each other anyway, so we could just meet now. Y-You don't even have to train with me! I could just use the company. I'm going to Dagobah beach if you want to."

Kyouka's lips pursed and her brows rose, "That's... actually a really good idea." U.A was still just under a month away, but just because she already got in didn't mean she could slack off. And Izuku was jacked, so he clearly knew what he was doing. She wasn't looking to get buff or anything, but being in shape was important for a hero.

Although, there was one thing she needed to know to seal the deal.

"So does that mean you're coming?" 

"Before I answer, quick question: Do you workout shirtless?"

"Uh, s-sometimes. Why?"

"No reason. On my way." She ended the phone call and walked into her closet. Kyouka changed into purple sneakers, black joggers, a black tank top, and zipped up a deep blue sweat jacket. As Kyouka was leaving her closet, she paused and looked to the back.

Hm...a beach.

Just for a split second, Kyouka looked back into her closet. On a hanger in the back was a yellow bikini her mother had bought her, without Kyouka's permission of course. It would be a nice way to cool off after a workout.

...She was never going to wear that thing.

It wasn't that she didn't like how it looked. Granted, yellow wasn't her absolute favorite color, but it was still nice. She was more akin to green nowadays. No, Kyouka was never going to wear it because she thought it would never look good on her. She thought her body wasn't meant for bikinis, or anything of the sort.

Hell, she didn't like swimsuits in general.

She pressed her lips together and rolled her eyes, flicking off the lights and leaving the bikini alone. Pushing down the pain in her chest, she grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

After grabbing a few water bottles and telling her parents where she was going, Kyouka was on her way. It didn't take all that long to reach Dagobah, but when she did Izuku was already doing push-ups in the sand.