Hero Entries

A/N: Why on Earth do I keep making these longer and longer?

Clocking in at 12k words this time.

Enjoy ^-^

…~AIV~...

(Outside of Dingy Apartment Building)

"Okay, here goes nothing." Izuku knocked on the door, nervously awaiting an answer. After about ten seconds with no response, Izuku knocked again, and this time heard a crash and thud from the other side. "G-Gran Torino? Is that you? Are you alright?" He was met with silence once more, so Izuku decided to take action. After testing the door to see if it was unlocked, he steeled him, readying One For All as he slowly opened the door. He was met with an old man in a hero costume, face down on the ground, motionless, and what seemed to be blood oozing out from the body. “...It's honestly sad that at this point I'm already not surprised anymore."

Torino's head shot up, "What about this for a surprise?"

"AAAH!" Izuku jumped a little and clutched his chest, trying to calm his heart down, "WHY?!"

Torino chuckled as he stood up, picking up the plate of sausages he had spilt, "How clumsy of me. So, who might you be?"

Izuku let out a sigh of relief, setting down his suitcase and bowing towards Torino, "I-I’m Izuku Midoriya, sir. F-From UA."

"...So, who might you be?"

Izuku's eyes widened, his curious gaze moving back up to Torino, "...Um...Izuku Midoriya. You know, u-uh…" Izuku lowered his voice to a whisper, "...All Might's successor."

"...So, who might you be?"

Izuku stood up straight, sucking in through his teeth, "Ooooh no."

"Toshinori?"

"I-I...No, that's All Might. I-"

Torino cut off Izuku by walking over to Izuku's suitcase and opening it up, "Nice costume. It's a bit strange, but decent."

Izuku cleared his throat, pulling out his phone and moving back towards the door, "Th-Thanks, um, I need to make a quick phone call." Izuku clicked his contacts app in an internal panic. He knew Gran Torino had to be old, but Izuku didn't expect him to be completely senile. How was he able to live on his own? Then again, with the state the apartment was in, it wasn’t that surprising.

“Before that, show me your One For All.”

Izuku paused with his hand on the doorknob, “What?” He looked back to Gran Torino, only to find him with his dopey expression back on his face.

“...So, who might you be?”

Sighing, Izuku frowned and turned back towards the door, “I’m sorry, sir, but I-I really don’t have time for this. I’m on a time limit with One For All. I need to master it as soon as possible, and if you can’t help me, I can’t stay. I’ll call All Might and tell him about your condition. Hopefully he can still accept me as an inter-''