The Dynamic Duo

A/N: Just to explain, Izuku hasn't figured out percentages yet. He will later during the festival, but for now he just gauges it on "How much does it hurt?" At this point, Izuku has had Full Cowl for about two months, along with having Kyouka as a training partner.

So, just to help give you all a perspective.

Right now he's still around 5-6% being comfortable. HOWEVER, he can use 7-8%, it just stings to use. But, the pain is bearable. Nothing too bad or distracting. And we've all seen how fucking fast 8% of OFA is. Seriously, Izuku says it's not a big jump, but his speed SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED. He was WAY faster than 5%. When Izuku says he's pushing himself here, that's around 9-10%. But it really hurts. Strain and burning muscles are included with those percentages.

Just to give you all a perspective.

P.S. To everyone saying I forgot Shoto's Declaration of War. Nope. I didn't. This is where it's supposed to be. I reread the manga three times just to make sure.

...I did forget Shinso though.

My bad. But he's here now.

So, enjoy!

“We couldn’t even make it ten minutes without something happening.” Izuku nodded at Kyouka’s words as they looked around the hallway. Dozens of students were all in their tracksuits waiting around the Class 1-A prep room. When Izuku and Kyouka arrived, Katsuki was still trying to make his way through.

“Outta my fucking way!” 

Kirishima, who was outside the door waiting for him, called out, “Ah, sorry about him. He’s not...Okay, he’s always like this.” He looked over to Katsuki, “C’mon, dude. Are you trying to start a war right before the festival?”

“I’m aiming for the top, so why should I care what the hell they think of me? They can “scope out the competition” or whatever all they want. It won’t matter when they lose.” He entered the prep room, slamming it behind him. Shaking his head, Kirishima followed him in. 

Kyouka hummed to her, “Scoping out the competition? I don’t know what they expect to see out here. It’s not like we can do anything.”

“Maybe they’re hoping to intimidate us.”  Izuku looked around at everyone, but his eyes landed on one tired-looking student looking straight at him. His wild, indigo hair stood out in the crowd. Izuku broke the stare, walking with Kyouka into the prep room with the rest of his class. 

“Some of those kids definitely aren’t in the hero course. Why would they care so much about this?”

“W-Well, it’s rare, but some people in other courses can perform so well th-that they can be transferred into the hero course.” They sat down at one of the empty tables, the chatter of the class emanating loudly. "And it works the other way around, too."

"Wait, so you're saying they're trying to replace us?"

"S-Seems like it." 

Kyouka sighed, "So, now we have even more to worry about. I'd say hopefully nothing else happens, but I know something wil-"

"Midoriya."

"There it is." They both turned to see Todoroki walk up to their table, his expression as blank as Kyouka's.

"I'm stronger than you, by most standards that is."

Kyouka scoffed, "Wow. Is everyone around here an arrogant asshole?"

Izuku stammered, not sure what to say, especially to someone he had never spoken to before. “U-Uh, I-I...I don’t-”

“Your quirk makes you stronger, faster, but you can barely use any of it or it’ll break you. Yet, for some reason, All Might has his eyes on you.”