I Love You

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:Okay, so, now that we've reached Summer, we have a LOT to cover. And, Summer is going to be the start of a lot of new things.Which, brings me to the announcement. You see, I actually have quite of bit of consultants for this story.

And, this may make some people angry, but uh...We kind of all agree that MHA's writing quality in the last few arcs has been, uh...shaky, at best. There's just a lot of things we don't like, agree with, feel could be fleshed out, should be simplified, very inconsistent, plotholes left and right, etc. So, this is me officially saying that, while nothing is solid or confirmed yet, there could be quite a bit of narrative changes made from this point forward.

You won't see it yet, but there is some very big stuff coming. Some of it you'll probably find stupid at first. But, I promise you, we've been putting a lot of time and effort into this. We're not breaking the rules in canon (I think), but we are using some of them to our advantage. In due time, I will explain everything once it comes along. But, I just wanted to say that now, and just wanted to ask you all to stick with me. I mean, you've trusted me up to this point...Hopefully...I think we've got something good here, and I hope you all know by now that I wouldn't put something out unless I thought it was good. I am very dramatic, so I'm probably making this sound way bigger than it actually is.

But, just take it for what you will, and I hope you enjoy. For now, here's a very fluffy, cooldown chapter after all the action in the last couple of chapters. Like I said, Summer Vacation has a TON of stuff to cover before we even get to camp.

...~AIV~...

"We're supposed to be starting our summer vacation," Kyouka pouted.

"Just another ten seconds. Calm down," Recovery Girl chided her. The couple had been caught coming out of their respective locker rooms and told to come to Recovery Girl's office for one final check-up before she sent them on their way. Izuku and Kyouka sat side-by-side next to Chiyo's desk, out of their costumes and dressed in their uniforms. "You two took far worse of a beating than anyone else. That big buffoon should've pulled his punches."

"That's the scary part," Izuku sighed, holding his ribs as he remembered the pain, "He was pulling his punches."

Chiyo sighed, looking in Izuku's ears with her otoscope, "Well, at least your girlfriend didn't blow your eardrums out. Okay, you both seem good to go. Hold on, have some can-...Hm? Oh, it seems I've run out of candy. I'll be right back."

As Recovery Girl turned to leave, Kyouka shook her head, "We're not falling for that again."

Her words seemingly didn't reach Recovery Girl as she left the room. Kyouka scoffed as she chuckled to herself, "We're already together. What does she have to gain by doing that again?"

"Pure entertainment?" Izuku shrugged, putting his blazer back on, "Oh, wait, I know. What's your quirk?"

Kyouka turned towards Izuku, her eyes wide, "Holy Hell, how hard did All Might hit you?"

"Wh-? No, I was re-enacting when we first met."

"Oooh. Well, then...Ahem. It's not all that great. I can channel the sound of my heartbeat through them, causing vibrations and soundwaves and all that. I can capture sound, too. But, best of all, I've heard handsome quirk nerds find them incredibly attractive for some reason."

"I can see why. Do loud noises hurt?"

"Sometimes. Mostly when I'm focused on them."

"Can you hear through walls?"