Good Influence

(A Few Days Later)

Izuku raised his hand to knock on the door of the Jirou Residence, only for it to swing open and to be dragged in by a punk-rock purplette. "C'mon! C'mon! My letter just got here!"

Izuku laughed, waving at the elder Jirous as he was dragged up the stairs, "I'm coming!" The teens made it to Kyouka's room and closed the door behind them. The teenage girl walked over to her desk and lifted up a letter.

"You bring yours?"

Izuku pulled out his letter from the back pocket of his jeans. "Right here." U.A had finally sent out the packages of proper documentation for parents and students to sign, along with uniforms and class information. "I don't really understand why they didn't just send this stuff with the hologram disk."

Kyouka smirked, "If the entrance exam is anything to go by, then this will probably be the least confusing and over-complicated decision that U.A makes."

Izuku thought back to everything that had happened that day, and added the fact that All Might was going to be a teacher. He sighed, "You're probably right."

"Nevermind that now. What class are you in? Wait, together on three?"

Izuku nodded, "1."

"2."

3."

"Class 1-A!/Class 1-A!"

Both began beaming, and Kyouka put her hands on her knees in relief. "Oh thank goodness. Now I don't have to put in effort on meeting new people. The only way this would be better is if Blondie McAnger-Management isn't in our class."

"One can only hope. I don't hate him as much as he hates me, but...okay, I do hate him and he's a jerk, but I-... It's complicated."

Kyouka leaned back against her desk with a raised brow. "It's strange to hear you say you hate something. Especially another person."

Izuku sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he sat down on the purplette's bed. "Hate is a strong word, but I don't really know how else to say it. I admire his strength, abilities, and confidence…"

"But?"

"...But, he's the biggest dick in the world."

"Pfft! Hahahaha!" Kyouka bursted out laughing at Izuku's uncharacteristic choice of words. "Holy shit, I'm such a good influence on you."

"I find that questionable," the greenette joked.

Kyouka walked over to Izuku and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry about him. All that matters right now is that we're going to be together. If he's in our class, he's gonna have to get through me first."

Izuku pressed his lips together, "Not that I don't have confidence in your abilities, Kyouka. But, Kacchan can go through a lot."

"He hasn't met me. I'll make fun of him so bad that he'll be crying in the corner."

Izuku chuckled, "I can't even fatho-"

"And if he keeps pushing, he'll be crying because my boot will be so far up his ass that he'll be tasting rubber."

"...Thanks for that image."