Ten

A/N: ...You guys trust me?

...~AIV~...

( Kamino Ward: Unknown Bar )

"And you'll be doing what, exactly?"

Tomura took a swig of his water, looking up at his bartender compatriot, "Spectating. Watching it all go down, seeing how the crew handles themselves. Getting Moonfish was small compared to this, I wanna see how they do."

The TV suddenly sparked to life, static coming onto the screen, "Worried?"

"Mm, fifty-fifty."

All For One hummed questioningly, "Hm, pray tell."

"Some of them I'm not worried about. Dabi, Compress, Twice, they'll do their jobs just fine. Toga and Moonfish will more or less do their jobs, but I know they'll likely be easily distracted. Spinner will do the job, but with his Stain obsession, if he sees Midoriya or Jirou he might start bowing at their feet. And, then there's Muscular."

"I still believe him to be a valuable asset."

"Yeah? Well, you're not punching distance from him."

"Ah, fair point. So, your original plan then?"

"Yep. Giran slid a couple bucks to one of his guys out on parole working as maintenance at the bus depot UA's transportation does their cleaning and refueling. He's bugged every UA bus that's gone through, and it just so happens that one of them went off course and into the mountains. Doing some digging, I learned it's the Pussycats' lodge. Giran got us some blueprints, and Kurogiri did some scouting." Tomura looked up at Kurogiri, crossing his arms on the table. "You have a spot to drop our muscular friend off at."

Kurogiri continued to polish glasses as he nodded, "A cliffside, out of the way from everyone else, leaving us to do what we came to do. He'll distract himself, as instructed. I must ask, however, what if he finds the Bakugou boy before us and decides to try and kill him?"

"We gave him two rules to follow. Just two. If he can't follow two very simple rules, we were screwed from the start."

"Hm, I suppose."

"Just relax, alright? Both of you. We'll get it done."

"You must realize that you're risking a lot for one recruit," All For One grumbled from the screen. "You really believe the Bakugou boy will turn?"

Tomura gathered his notes, along with Katsuki's picture of defying All Might at the Sports Festival. "If he doesn't, what'll it cost us? The heroes cracking their backs trying to find us? They're already doing that. I've got ideas, it'll be handled."

Tomura brushed them off, leaving the bar and heading up the stairs to his floor. He walked past Toga trying to enter her room, grocery bags in hand. "Hey, Shiggy!"

"Mm," He noncommittally hummed back, reaching his door. "You steal those?"

"Yep!" she smiled brightly.

"You followed?"

"Nope!"

"...The store clerk dead?"

"Maaaybe~"

"Toga..."

"Ugh, fine. He's alive, I promise." Toga rolled her eyes, kicking open her room door. "I remember; no drawing too much attention."

"Thank you," Tomura sighed, walking into his room and shutting the door behind him, finally alone with his thoughts again.

Sure, when it came to Bakugou, he was lying.