Round Three

A/N: Okay, I'm slowly working my way out of my slump. My life still isn't back to normal, not even close. But I can work on other projects besides TY at a relaxing pace.

So, I want to address something in this chapter. I want to take All Might in a certain direction. We will be diving into his backstory as well, and that will be even further explored later. Likely with his own Origin chapter or chapters, starting when he was a child.

There is no need for a spoiler warning, because it's all made up. This is my own idea. And I promise it will all come full circle for his character and his relationship to Izuku. I've had help in the Discord server I'm in (Link Below) and I think I've been able to craft something that has a lot of good potential for taking All Might in my own way. Like, for instance, my All Might while still not a great teacher, has actually been a great emotional support for Izuku. And he's a bit childish around Izuku, bringing out that goofy side of him he didn't get to express much as a teen.

Just trust me.

...

"Welp, my joints are gonna be popping for a while." Kyouka groaned, rolling her shoulder as she walked with Izuku back to the stands. "But, it's a good thing I have a boyfriend to give me massages whenever I please."

"I-I never agreed to that."

"Are you gonna do it?"

"Of course I am. But you just assumed." Kyouka chuckled, squeezing Izuku's hand in response to their banter. They had been in Recovery Girl's room for a good while after their talk, leading them to learn Kirishima had won the seemingly never-ending arm-wrestling match while watching the office television. 

Iida had taken a pretty swift victory over Mina in the meantime, a match they did actually watch from the office television. And now they were on break, giving Kirishima some time to re-energize before he had to fight Katsuki. A battle which Izuku almost didn't want to watch. 

After the race, the cavalry battle, and now his fight with Momo, it was clear Katsuki was out for blood, not letting anyone even have the slightest chance standing in his way of fighting Izuku and coming out on top. An effort all to prove to himself he was still the most skilled. 

If Izuku beat Shoto, and that was a big "if", especially with the plan he had in mind for the fight, he only had one real hope. It was true, Katsuki was his better. He had been training for years, his experience far outweighed Izuku's. But, that anger of his would hurt in the end.

Not that Katsuki would fight blindly, he was too smart for that. But, like Todoroki, his body only went so far when it came to using his quirk. After his gigantic blast in the race, constant use in the cavalry battle, and now going 100% percent in each fight, his arms were bound to be sore.

That pain and eventual cramping was Izuku's best bet. He had the blonde beat in speed. So, if Katsuki falters for even a second due to his quirk, Izuku would be able to strike.

...Again, IF he beat Shoto.

'...Oh for the love of all that is holy, please beat Shoto.' 

Kyouka nudged him, “I can see you sweating bullets from here...also you’re turning my hand into a saltwater lake.” 

“Ah!” Izuku quickly released her hand, finally realizing just how sweaty it was. “S-Sorry!”

Stopping them in their tracks, Kyouka turned Izuku to face her. “It’s fine. I get it. After everything Todoroki said earlier, and with how powerful he is, I understand. You saw how nervous I was when I had to fight him. But, you’re you . If I can manage to get close to, and even tackle Todoroki, you’ll have no trouble.”