The Final Round

A/N: So last time I didn't mean to hit 9.3k words...This time it's 11k. So have fun with that.

"RAAAH!!!" Katsuki blasted forward instantly, raising his right hand back for a right hook.

...But, Izuku knew better. He knew Katsuki better. The blonde was smarter than that. The right hook was a fake out. So, Izuku had to "Fall for it". Raising his right arm to block, Katsuki swung early, flipping forward for an axe kick.

"You really think I'd fall for that crap again!"

"Nope." Izuku grabbed onto Katsuki's foot, flinging him over his shoulder and slamming him into the concrete.

"And first blood goes to Midoriya, easily seeing through the fake out!"

Katsuki growled, blasting the concrete and sending him backwards. The same foot Izuku was holding slammed into his diaphragm, knocking the wind out of him as he tumbled back. "Just like during battle training, you got lucky, Deku!" He jumped into the air, bringing down his hand towards Izuku.

Dodging the blast, Izuku zipped around Katsuki and shoved his back. He didn't need to attack for now. His legs were on fire, his body screaming at him to lower One For All's power, but he needed six to seven percent to stay faster than Katsuki. All he needed was defense and maneuverability to outlast Katuki's quirk fatigue. Once that happened, he could take the offensive.

Katsuki blasted back at him, keeping his explosions smaller for the time being, which meant Katsuki also knew his quirk was more limited than Izuku's when it came to usage. Dodging again, Izuku kept up his speed as he ran in random patterns around the ring, keeping his movements unpredictable. Katsuki followed the streaks of green, but Izuku was too fast. The blonde had maneuverability, but speed like this wasn't something he could match. At least, not in the same way.

"Hold still you bastard!" Katsuki shot out both of his arms, spreading them out to the left and right and sending out large explosions towards the ground, blocking off movement on either side of him. Izuku slid to a stop, staying out of the volatile inferno. "There you are!" Quickly pivoting to his left, Katsuki fired off a massive explosion. Izuku managed to get out of the way, but Katsuki was expecting that, charging at Izuku. Another wave of combustion was sent Izuku's way, this time even smaller than usual.

His stamina was running out, his quirk beginning to weaken.

Izuku saw his chance, charging at Katsuki head on. Izuku didn't know what happened next. It might have been his adrenaline being so high, or maybe it was due to his past being such a main topic of the last few weeks, maybe both. But, as he looked at Katsuki running at him, that sadistic smile he had grown to shiver at for a decade. Those red eyes he had nightmares about. Those explosions he felt burn his skin as he cowered in fear.

Something snapped.

He dodged under Katsuki's arm, grabbing the blonde by the throat and slamming him to the ground. Pinning Katsuki's arms under his knees, his hand still clasped around Katsuki's throat, Izuku raised his other fist up and slammed it into Katsuki's face repeatedly.

...And it felt good.

As he looked down at his former tormenter finally on the other side, this time he was the one being beaten, he felt his adrenaline run higher than before as the little quirkless kid inside of him tried to unleash all his frustrations out on its main source.

Kyouka and All Might both had the same concern in their eyes. This behavior was unlike Izuku in every way.

Izuku's breathing quickened, his heart pumping in his ears, but then he stopped. His gut wrenched, nausea spreading. He was mercilessly beating someone else. 'Wh-...What am I doing? I-...I-...?'