The USJ

A/N: And here we are. I tried getting this out a few days ago, but college and work hit me like a truck.

AAAAnyway, here's the Kyouka redesign.

Her design is really just the jacket change, along with the early addition of the hand speakers and headphones

BUT, I have tons of ideas already for her future gear. Like, seriously. I'm excited for her.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

*Cough* Also check out my Persona content *Cough*

(Kyouka's House)

When Izuku had woken up that morning, he was still on cloud nine from the night before. His date with Kyouka had gone perfectly. As he stepped up to the front door, his excitement to see her again was overwhelming.

*Knock* *Kno-*

The door suddenly swung wide open with Kyouka standing on the other side. She pushed him away, closing the door behind her.

"Kyouka wh-"

"We have about 15 seconds to come up with an excuse to not have dinner with my parents tomorrow night. Go!"

"I-I-...Well...I-I don't know! I'm not good at lying!"

"Well we gotta think of something or we-"

"Too late!" Kyouka groaned as the door opened up once more to reveal Kyoutoku and Mika. Mika smiled at Izuku, knowing full well he was trapped. "So Midoriya, how about it?"

Izuku looked back and forth between Kyouka and her parents. "Y-...Yes?" Kyouka facepalmed next to him as he shot her an apologetic look.

Kyoutoku smiled, "Wonderful! 6 o'clock tomorrow good for you?"

"S-Sure."

Mika's eyes suddenly widened, "Oh, I have an idea. Why don't you bring your mother along? We haven't even met he-"

"No!" Everyone went silent at Izuku's interruption, confused by the outburst. "U-Uh, my mom is just pretty busy with her job. M-Maybe some other time." Kyouka squinted her eyes at Izuku, but kept quiet for the time being. "I-I- guess I'll see you tomorrow at six. We better go, Kyouka."

Kyouka was still suspicious, but she followed him. They walked to the station, boarding their train while still in silence. As soon as they sat down, the purplette turned to Izuku. "Hey...does... your mom doesn't know about us, does she?"

Izuku sighed, fiddling with his fingers. "N-No. I-I'm so sorry. I jus-"

He was stopped as his hands were grasped by Kyouka's. "Hey, it's okay. You said it yourself. You're not comfortable with sharing stuff like this with her. I'm not mad, I just wanted to make sure. Hell, my parents wouldn't know about us if they didn't see us kiss. I like my privacy."