Mental Blocks

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I'm kinda going through some stuff right now. And it somehow has nothing to do with the chaos the world is in right now.

I'm just going to go ahead and say now that the Izuku vs Katsuki fight is actually pretty quick and doesn't reach the same level of magnitude as the canon one does. I have my reasons thoughFor the future that is.

Sorry if it disappoints you.

But, on a lighter note, I will be drawing Izuku and Kyouka's redesigns

And to anyone who hasn't seen the picture I was talking about a few chapters ago with Kyouka in Mina's suit, look above.

"Bye Mom!" Izuku opened the door to start his second official day of U.A. The first day had been...strange.

Not bad. Just strange.

He had actually made friends. Granted, it was only two people, but that was a major improvement by his standards. He was just glad they liked Kyouka. If either Uraraka or Iida took some sort of dislike to her, then Izuku wouldn't have been particularly interested in their friendship. He would've done his best to make sure everyone got along. But, if it somehow came down to the group splitting, it was obvious which direction Izuku would've gone.

It was actually a little odd, because Izuku almost felt it was Kyouka who didn't like the other two. Well, more like the other one. It wasn't Iida that he noticed she acted a little differently around. It was Uraraka.

Whenever the brunette came around, which admittedly was very little since they had only known her for a single day, Kyouka seemed to get just the slightest bit tenser.

It was really noticeable on the group's walk to the train station after school. Instead of hanging limply on her shoulders, her jacks were always moving around. Izuku had no real evidence to support him. He was just going to have to ask Kyouka about it himself.

If Uraraka had said something, then Izuku wanted to know what it was and why it made Kyouka so on edge. Was it a threat? Uraraka certainly didn't seem threatening.

If it was actually a problem, Izuku would do everything in his power to make peace.

How hard could it be to fix the relationship of two people who barely know one another?

"Oh, Izuku! Before you go, a letter from your father came in the mail!"

...Oh yeah, pretty damn hard.

Izuku sighed and rolled his shoulders back, "I'll read it when I get back."

From her seat on the couch, Inko didn't need to see her son to know he had a disinterested expression. Her heart hurt at the thought of it, but she knew she wouldn't be able to get anything out of him.

Being overly emotional at times ran in her bloodline. But, at the same time Izuku could be sealed up tighter than Tartarus. There were just some things that Izuku didn't want out, and they were going to stay that way unless he said otherwise.

However, Izuku wasn't one to change his mind often.

"Alright. I'll leave it on your bed. Be safe! Love you!"