Happy Birthday, Izuku

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS:Okay, a few things. FIrst of all, this is actually where you're going to see a few of the first real changes that was mentioned last time.

The first one being: Tomura.

I've tweaked and changed his personality, and how he handles business. So, if you like Angry Gamer Moment Tomura, he's still sorta there if you squint. But, otherwise, he's been altered.

The other changes are more like foreshadowing, but I won't reveal any more. Now, the second thing is only for a specific group of you.

While there is NOT a sex scene, things do get heated during a section. There is also a discussion about boundaries, and when our couple will be ready for certain intimate events, because I refuse to not write healthy romance. I know I've made author's notes about this topic before, but I just thought I should say it. I love these two, and I love writing their relationship and characters growing every step of the way.

...~AIV~...

"Izuku, I'm sorry, but this is really bad."

Izuku chuckled, resting his cheek on top of Kyouka's head as they rested against the headboard of her bed. They decided to watch a movie on the TV across from Kyouka's bed, to "give our lips a break" as Kyouka put it.

Which, he had to agree. Kyouka was deadly serious about using the week they had. His lips were still kind of sore. And he couldn't help but get flustered at the thought of how much Kyouka allowed his hands to roam.

Not anywhere serious, it was a continuation of a couple nights back at the beach. But, access was access, and Izuku was and always would be eternally grateful as his previous life predictions continued to be proven wrong.

"I never said it was good. What did you expect from a title like 'All Might: Freezer's Revenge'?"

"I expected All Might to be a better actor after lying his ass off about his quirk for thirty years."

"There's a reason why they stopped making these," Izuku laughed, looking over at the clock. "It's past midnight, and you're barely keeping your eyes open."

"Mmm, you're just so warm," Kyouka mumbled, nuzzling into him.

Turning off the TV, Izuku moved the blankets further over them, "It's supposed to get a little warm tonight. Would it be okay if I sleep without my shir-?"

"YES!" Kyouka cut him off, both faltering at her sudden outburst, "Uh, I mean...You know what? No, I'm not taking that back. Get that thing off of you this instant. In fact, you're not allowed to sleep in my bed unless your shirt is off."

"I-I-..." Izuku cleared his throat, a deep blush warming his cheeks, "Yes, ma'am."

Izuku shed his shirt, tossing it over with the rest of his luggage. He turned back to Kyouka, his eyebrows raising as her eyesight lingered on his torso. "...Kyouka?"

"Hm?" Kyouka's eyes darted up, away from Izuku's abdomen, "Oh! Sorry, it's just that...God-damn it, you're sexy."

"K-Kyouka!"

"What?! It's true!"

"Wh-?! I-?! You...Just go to sleep."

"Yes, sir!" Kyouka saluted, burrowing into Izuku's side and wrapping her arms around him. Her jack extended out, turning off the lamp on the bedside table. She kissed his collarbone, mumbling against his skin, "Goodnight. Love you."

Izuku's heart fluttered, "Okay, gonna have to get used to that."

"Good thing?"

"Very, very good thing." Izuku kissed the top of her head, closing his eyes. "I love you, too."