One-Percent Chance (Part 2)

A/N: Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best at writing fights, or giving the most plausible or practical plans. I think too long about it and it stresses me out.

Doing my best here, people.

...~AIV~...

(Ground Beta: Middle School Replica Building)

Bursting through the front doors of the school, the couple sprinted down the hallway in search of the gymnasium.

"This is stupid. This is stupid. This is stupid. This is stupid."

"Kyouka," Izuku interrupted her as he made a turn down into the next hallway, "repeating it won't make it any less stupid. Wait, there!" Izuku pointed down the hall to a large set of double doors. They ran down the hall, opening the doors to find a large gymnasium before them. No windows in sight. "Perfect. Alright, c'mon." They left the gym, going back down the hallway until it reached the intersection. With the front entrance back in sight, Izuku nodded, "Here's good. I'll head to the basement, see if I can find power cables."

"Okay, hurry. We don't have long."

Izuku didn't need to be told twice. He zoomed away down the nearest staircase in search of any utility closets. He found a door with an "Warning: Electrical Hazard. Authorized Personnel Only" sign on it. He opened the door. Finding a long row of powerboxes and thick cables running all over the wall.

"I found it!" Izuku yelled out the door, his voice echoing to the floor above.

"Okay!" Kyouka's muffled voice yelled back, "You better not die or I'm gonna kill you!"

"I'm not gonna die!" Izuku raised his hands out, his palms inches away from the cables, "...I think."

Izuku grabbed onto the cables, trying to think back on the feeling he had back when he absorbed Kaminari's electricity. He suddenly felt a piercing shock on his hands, a rush of power going up his arms and into his torso, spreading all throughout his body.

Kyouka looked up as the lights began to flicker, and the snapping sounds of sparks echoed from down the stairs. "Are you alright?!"

"Gr, y-yeah!" Izuku's voice echoed from the basement. "It's working! Just be ready!"

Kyouka took a deep breath, setting the BoomBox down and plugging herself in. "I hope everyone else is being smarter about this than us."

...~AIV~...

(Unforseen Simulation Joint)

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me!" Ochako shouted as she hung on tightly to the railing. She and Aoyama had been so close to sneaking around Thirteen. But somebody's armor just had to creak loudly right at the exit. She turned to said 'somebody', panic in her eyes, "Do you have any ideas Aoyama?! Cause we've gotta big problem!"

"My powers emit from my navel. You see..." Aoyama bent his legs, his knee lasers pointed directed at Thirteen, "I see no problem!" A sparkling light shot out of his knees, heading directly towards their attacker. But, Thirteen sucked in his laser, nullifying it completely. "...Well, I tried, mon amie."

"Wh-?! C'mon, man!" Ochako groaned, looking around for anything they could use, only to find nothing. There had to be something they could do. 'C'mon, c'mon! What would Midoriya do? What would Jirou do?'