The Almighty Man: Part Two

A/N: I'm glad that some of you that admitted to not liking flashbacks chapters still enjoyed the last chapter.

If you didn't...I don't care, have another.

FULL DISCLAIMER: This is mentioned in the chapter, but I know some people skim or just miss some things. But, everything that isn't from Toshinori's perspective, Izuku and Nana CAN NOT SEE. These are memories, NOT time travel. If Toshi didn't see it or hear it, then they cannot either.

(To support more artwork like this, either for this story or not for this story, check out my Twitter or Patreon

(To support more artwork like this, either for this story or not for this story, check out my Twitter or Patreon. Maybe someday we can start making some fan manga stuff. Hopefully commissions will also open up soon.)

...~AIV~...

( Dagobah Municipal Beach Park )

"...You wanna run that by me again?"

Izuku nervously looked back up at All Might as he and Kyouka sat on the stairs, with his mentor standing before them in the sand, "...I kind of went through a lot of your past last night...without your permission. B-But, to be fair, Nana was very persistent! I argued against it...but then I relented."

"...Please tell me she just told you my story, rather than showing every single embarrassing moment of mine she has?"

"Honestly, she took it very seriously. Uh, with some quirkiness, mind you, but still serious. How about this: Kyouka couldn't use anything I saw as ammo."

"Hey!" Kyouka cried out, "That's...actually an incredibly good way to judge that."

"Agreed," All Might nodded, "My anxiety has been satiated. Well, what exactly did you learn then?"

"I saw everything up until her death, and then you left for America," Izuku shrugged. "She said that her main mistake was not taking All For One seriously."

"Mm. She's not wrong," Toshinori sighed, leaning against the stair railing. "Nana hardly ever talked about him. At the time, he was simply the boogeyman, the monster under the bed. Which, to be fair, he never showed any signs of revealing himself or going after Nana. But, he's ageless, so he has more patience than anybody. Torino always got on her case about it, but Nana was far more focused on her family and I. She figured it would be handled when the time came, but...unfortunately, All For One doesn't work on anyone else's standards."

"Yeah, I-...I'm sorry about Yori. He seemed like a good man."

With a heavy sigh, Toshinori nodded, "He was. He and Nana remind me a lot of you two, actually."

"How so?" Kyouka asked, leaning her elbows back on the steps.

"Hmhmhm, Yori was the only one capable of countering Nana's sass."