A Business Meeting

When we reached the main room Oli and Tommy were stood at the bar chatting with Sim. There were a couple of Doms I didn't know spread around. I wondered who was on security. Master Julian wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I giggled and placed my hand against him steadying myself. "You two look good together" Sim called over to us. I blushed.

"Yeah, you do" Tommy leant on his elbow.

"Anyone looks good when they've got someone as beautiful as Elliot on their arm." I've never blushed so hard in my life. I was speechless. I looked up at him wide-eyed.

"It's true" he whispered kissing my head. I had a huge urge to just cuddle into him but I refrained.

"Thank you" I was able to whisper out. He kissed my head again.

"Sooo did you have fun?" Sim asked me.

"I'll take that as my queue to leave you boys to it. Be careful sitting down you're going to be sensitive for a couple of days." He smiled at me.

"I'll be careful, Sir."

"Good boy. I'll see you all this weekend." He smiled his dazzling smile at the others and turned and went back to his office.

I watched him go before turning back to my friends. "That was hot" Sim smirked.

"What was?" I asked confused.

"The way he looked at you." I laughed a little. "No seriously it was" He paused for a second, knowing I would just continue to get more awkward, before starting again "so how was it?"

"I er didn't really like it..."

"You didn't like scening with Master Francis you must be mad" Oli spluttered.

"I did like training with him I just didn't like the er paddles."

"Ah, that's fair. I knew you wouldn't. You're actually pretty vanilla you know Eli."

"I know" I laughed nervously "but he said he'd help me find my thing."

"You will find it, don't worry," Tommy reassured me.

"Yeah not everyone is like Sim and likes everything."

"I don't like everything" Sim pouted. "I'm willing to try everything once, there's a difference."

"Have you found anything you've tried that you didn't like?" Oli raised an eyebrow.

"Erm... no" we all laughed.

We chatted between us for a little bit longer. "You felt tired after it?"

"Er yeah..."

"Maybe you just edged?"

"It didn't feel like it. It felt like pressure and then a tight feeling on my chest."

"Perhaps it was the lead to a panic attack" Tommy suggested. I blinked at him. That kind of makes sense.

"No it couldn't have been. I wasn't feeling stressed or panicked or anything."

"It was probably just a jerk reaction. That happened to me the first time I was face fucked I had to safe-word I felt like I was going to go into full-on panic mode." My heart began to beat hard, did I really nearly have a panic attack over something as simple as being spanked. Tommy put his hand over mine. "It's common don't worry. It still happens to me sometimes when I forget to take my tablets." I nodded.

"It makes sense. I was probably just feeling weird because of Robin."

"Robin why?" Oli asked.

"Because he likes Master Francis and I felt bad." I shrugged.