It's Tonight

Last night was fun. Master Nathaniel bought me a drink and we spent most of the night sitting with the usual Masters including Master Warwick, Sim, Robin, Riley, Calli and Gio. Calli and Gio were incredibly close and would constantly be touching one another, not in a sexual way it could be as simple as Gios arm on Calli's leg or Cal's hand over Gio's. I haven't seen their relationship properly before now but I could tell they both cared deeply for the other. It was nice to see. A little sad though. Sim told me how Calli had a huge crush on Gio but they wouldn't ever get together because they were both submissive and it just wouldn't work out.

I drank quite a bit too but only because I kept getting bought drinks. I heard Riley mention how some doms in the club get off on spending all their money on submissive's. They shower them in drinks, clothes, money, jewels because they like it for no other reason except for it gets them off. I wouldn't mind a Dom like that. I hate the idea of treating myself. I don't like spending money on myself except my Starbucks or Costa. I've always been iffy with money as it is. Comes from being with someone who was always so money-focused. I didn't have a job while in college and the boy I was dating back then would always complain about paying for things even though he offered. I would never ever ask him to pay for anything but he was obsessed with going on expensive dates and going to coffee shops all the time and even if I said I couldn't afford it he'd still insist and then later get pissy. I guess you could say I've not really had the best relationships in the past.

I sat and chatted with Master Janus and Master Warwick with the occasional input from Master Thomas. I really enjoyed speaking with them and I also liked just listening to the sound of their voices. They would ask my opinion on occasion and I would answer simply. "Bello?" Master Janus asked me. I looked up at him. "Everything okay? You're very quiet." I nodded.

"I like listening," I told him.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked. I shyly nodded my head. That session before was quite tiring. He smiled at me. "You can lay down if you want to," he told me. I shook my head.

"Lean on me" Master Warwick insisted. I looked up at him before shyly leaning my head against him. I continued the rest of the night accidentally clinging to Master Warwick. He placed me on his lap when a couple of others came over so there was more room. I leant against the table chatting with Sim who kept telling me to just kiss him. I refused. I wanted to don't get me wrong like I really wanted to but I couldn't just kiss him.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and then sitting outside with Gio and Calli while Sim and Robin rushed off trying to find an inhaler. "Master Julian is going to kill me" Gio coughed. I passed him a glass of water. He was breathing heavily.

"Don't you normally have one at the Club anyway?" Calli asked. He nodded.

"It ran out. I meant to bring my other one but forgot" he muttered his breathing still heavy.

"You idiot. You're literally a doctor, you should know better" Calli sighed.

"I know, Cal. Can you please lecture me later" he rubbed his temple as the doors flew open and Sim, Robin, Denton (the boy from the other day), Master Julian and Master Mark came out. Sim handed him an inhaler and Gio quickly took it. Taking a couple of puffs to help sort his breathing. Once he felt better he handed it back. "Thank you so much. I'm okay now" Sim passed it to Denton who smiled and placed it in his back pocket.

"Gio is everything okay? What happened?" Master Julian asked.

"I just got a little out of breath that's all," he told the man awkwardly.

"Your asthma is bad you need your inhaler all the time. It's lucky I had Denton with me and he had his"

"I just forgot it. I literally have it on my table at home. I just forgot to pick it up. I'm really sorry," he muttered a little.