Yes, Daddy

Rogelio's POV

These last couple of weeks have been non-stop for Oli and I. We've been taking as many club shifts as we could because next weekend we're going down to London for our anniversary. We're taking two trips one to London then one to Wales. In London, we're staying in a really nice hotel and going to see all the sights. Oli has never actually been to London before so I've got so many places I want to show him. In Wales, we've booked a log cabin with a hot tub. I'm really excited to spend some quality time just the two of us. It will be nice to get away from it all. Oli works so hard and he deserves to relax and chill out.

When I got home from work Oli wasn't back from his shift yet. Neither of us were working in the club tonight. Part of me just wanted to stay home but the other half wanted to actually spend time together at the club. It's been a while since we both had a day off together and we spent it at the club. It's been a while since I've been really subby for him. There was last Friday but I could tell he was exhausted so I helped him relax a little and we ended up falling asleep together. We didn't scene or anything like that. Maybe tonight he'll scene with me.

An exciting thought rushed through my mind and I ran upstairs to our bedroom. My collar was on my dressing table. Because of my job, it would be inappropriate and irresponsible to wear my collar instead I wear a silver chain with a ring on it. That was a gift from him before he even collared me. I didn't even get collared properly until a few months ago. It just wasn't something we'd thought was necessary in our relationship. I knew I was his and he knew he was mine and that was enough. He only ended up collaring me because I fell in love with this beautiful emerald green collar in Secret Pleasure. "You were drooling over it. What kind of boyfriend would I be to deprive you of something you would look so amazing in" was what Oli told me when he came back from grocery shopping with a gift for me. I could've cried. I hardly even wear it at the moment. That needs to change. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. I look so good. I wonder when he'll be back home.

I didn't have to wait too long when I heard the door open and close I ran downstairs practically taking him out in a hug. "Hey, baby" he hugged me tightly. "What's the matter?" He asked as I buried my head into his shoulder.

"I missed you," I muttered.

"I missed you too" he kissed my head gently. I looked up at him smiling, his hair was tousled and wild. We stayed in an embrace for a few moments longer before I pulled away pushing my hair back.

"You're wearing your collar" he commented wrapping his pointer finger through the large loop attached.

"I was in the mood for it. I haven't been subby in so long" I pouted a little hoping this was going to go exactly the way I wanted it to.

"You're cute when you pout like that" he pulled me in by the collar and kissed me deeply. I knew exactly how to push his buttons and it was so much fun to tease him. "Let me go and get a drink and then I'll see what I can do about your little dilemma." He kissed me again before letting me go and turning to the kitchen. Ugh. Tease. I followed after him like an excitable puppy. As he made himself a drink I made myself useful and put his bag in the hallway. He thanked me kissing my head softly. Once the drink was made, and partially drunk, he turned to me and led me to our bedroom. "Strip for me beautiful" he ordered his tone sexy and dominant. It's honestly such a turn on for me that he's only dominant for me. I am the only person he calls baby. I'm the only person he dominates.

Being more open in our relationship was his idea and I told him he could be open and sleep with others if he wanted to, but I wasn't really interested at first. He told me to give it a try. If I weren't comfortable with it, we'd stay monogamous. Once I also found a passion for our open relationship we set ground rules for each other to feel comfortable and special for example I would not call any dominant Daddy, that was reserved for specifically for Oli. If I'm scening with him and someone else I use Daddy to address him and Master to address the other dominant. Threesomes are fun especially with Master Francis but when it's just the two of us and he's deep in his domination is the best feeling.