Asking Him To Scene

Elliot's POV

As we stood by the bar Master Janus was admiring my outfit. "This looks so beautiful on you. The colour really brings out your eyes" he smiled. I thanked him telling him he looked amazing too. He always does. "Thank you, Bello" he smiled. He then sighed "you know it's a shame."

"What's a shame?" I asked a little panicky. "If I'd have known you were wearing this colour I would've brought matching rope and offered to be your first scene" he smiled. "But alas it just wouldn't be right to tie you up with rope that doesn't match and enhance your beauty," I blushed heavily. He smiled as he thought for a moment. "Bello, would you like to scene with me next weekend?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. I'd like that," my eyes widened excitedly.

"Can I have your number? Then you can show me what you're wearing next week and I can bring matching and coordinating colours," he handed me his phone. I nodded putting my number in.

When we got to the bar he ordered a few drinks for the different people and this time it was Calli who made a mocktail. "I don't know the recipe for whatever Ro made but I'm sure you'll like this one just as well," he told me mixing a few things together. I noticed that the only alcoholic beverage that was put on the tray was for Master Janus so even if he had the right colours of rope I wouldn't have been able to scene with him because he was drinking. I'm sure that's part of the reason he asked to scene with me next week. "Sex on the beach without the sex... I guess?" Calli asked pouring out four glasses. Master Janus paid and we made our way back over to the group. Nicki had disappeared off somewhere.

We placed the trays down on the table and Sim smiled at me innocently. I looked at him with narrow eyes. What has he done? I know he's done something. I sat myself down in between Masters Janus and Thomas. When my lovely best friend wasn't making out with the tall, handsome man in front of him he kept signalling me to talk to Master Thomas. I stuck my middle finger up at him and mouthed at him to piss off.

"Elliot" a stern voice warned me. My eyes went wide and I hid my finger. I squeaked out a little apology not looking up. "You're well behaved, swearing doesn't suit you," Master Thomas told me as I nodded apologising again "and Simon leave him alone" he scolded.

"But, Sir, I didn't do anything."

"You were teasing him,"

"It's only light teasing" Sim pouted a little leaning back against Master Nathaniel.

"They're only messing around. Let them be" Master Warwick laughed a little placing his elbow on the others shoulder "besides it's fun to watch them, Elliot is cute when he's flustered" he smirked at us. My face went a nice shade of bright red. Master Thomas shook his head but smiled a half-smile.

"Can't argue with that."

"So Elliot tell me," Master Janus began a little while later "what kind of scenes are you excited to do now you can scene?" I thought for a moment.

"I'm excited to try new things and find my kinks and stuff. Wax is really fun, toys, denial and teasing, I love that, and I'd like to try age and pet play again too." I explained happily. I did feel a little jolt of something, I think it was nerves when I said age and pet play.

"Ah yes you had a pet play session, didn't you? How was it?"

"I really enjoyed it, Sir," I smiled happily. "It was a lot of fun!"

"What was your animal, Eli?" Robin asked leaning forward.

"A fox" I blushed.

"Ohh soo cute!" He gushed a little.

"I'm just proud of you that you bratted" Sim turned around on Master Nathaniel's lap.

"You bratted?" Robin asked.