A Message from the Past

Charlie's POV

You know when there are those days when you just get a gut feeling that something is off. Today was that day.

It was a Saturday so Master and I had a lie-in as we always do and when my watch buzzed to tell me it was time to get up, at 9 am, I pulled myself out of bed. I clipped my collar onto my neck and made my way downstairs to make us both a coffee. Master had bought a decent coffee machine so we were able to have actual different types of coffee. I used to work in a coffee shop so you'd think I'd be able to just make fancy coffees but we literally just used a machine to make different coffees. As I was about to make mine I decided against a coffee, so I made myself tea instead. I made some toast and took the tray up to the bedroom.

Master was sitting up on the bed reading something on his phone when I came back up. "Good morning," I greeted him placing the tray on his bedside table.

"Good morning, my love," he placed his phone down, took my hand and pulled me back into bed. I kissed him deeply before sitting beside him. He took a sip of his coffee before he passed me my drink. "How did you sleep?" He asked me as he did it.

"Okay. I woke up with a stomach ache but aside from that I'm okay."

"That explains the tea then, you never drink tea in the morning." He passed me a plate with some toast. "Eat you'll feel better and if you don't you can have some pain killers."

"Yes, Sir." We sit in a comfortable quiet as we both ate. When we had finished my master looped his finger around my collar.

"Clear up the mess from last night, make the bed and then bring the tray down with you. I'll go get started on breakfast." He kissed me before slipping out of bed, putting a pair of underwear on and going downstairs. I nodded and quickly got to work. There wasn't much that needed to be done this morning because I tidied our room yesterday so I put away the clothes he tore off me and put our bedroom toys away, made our bed and headed downstairs. I usually do all the cooking in the house, but Master treats me to a cooked breakfast on Saturdays. I took the tray into the kitchen and stood by the sink washing up. I felt my master's arms wrap around me. I leaned my head back into the crease of his neck.

"Do you want scrambled or fried egg?"

"Scrambled please." I reached over to grab a tea towel.

"Leave those to drain. Can you set the table for me please?" He asked me.

"Of course I can," I smiled. Once the food was ready I knelt beside my Master waiting for him to take his first bite. Once he had taken his first bite he signalled for me to move to my chair. I sat facing him.

"You may eat."

One thing to note about me I'd that I have a phone but I hardly use it. I don't really have many people to talk to other than Master. I do have the boys from the club and a couple of people from my last club but that's really it. It wasn't until after we had finished breakfast and I had cleaned the kitchen that I made my way back upstairs grabbing my phone off the side. I checked it while Master was in the bathroom. I had a Facebook messenger notification. I hardly ever use Facebook at all so this was strange to me. My stomach dropped as I saw that the message was from someone I've not had any contact with for five  years. My mum.

I didn't want to even click on the message I was sitting on the edge of the bed my finger hovering over the message. It wasn't until my master appeared and snapped me out of my thoughts. "You're looking very intensely are you okay?" He asked me.

"I got a message," I passed him my phone.

"Your mum? That's weird what does she want?" He asked.

"I don't know and I don't know if I even want to know."