Another Threesome

Elliot's POV

If someone had told me a month ago I would be sitting with my friend's boyfriend discussing a threesome, I would have told you you had the wrong flatmate and Sim's room was down the hall but no here I was sitting across from a very attractive blond-haired man who was dating one of my friends. "So Elliot how are you tonight?" He asked lighting a cigarette before offering me one. I politely refused the cigarette but told him I was doing really well. I asked him how he was and he told me he was doing wonderful before he complimented me "you look lovely tonight, by the way, these colours really compliment your eyes," he gestured to the highlighter and eyeshadow Alex had forced onto my inner corners.

"That was Alex" I laughed "he's the one to thank." The master smirked

"That makes sense, he likes making over pretty things."

We got to talking about a couple of other things until the conversation naturally drifted to scening. "We will have a conversation with Alex in a little while but for now I want you to tell me everything that I may need to know about you regarding sex, kink, fetish and scening. I know of a couple of things of course." We chatted for quite a bit about boundaries, safe words and kink in general. "So it's more going to be focused on the threesome rather than any kind of kink, for now. As we know you love any audio stimulation which is easy enough, you're not a big fan of heavy degrading and the words you don't like are slut, whore words like that but light degrading is fine and praise is necessary. You don't have any specific nicknames you want but you do like being called pretty and a good boy, you can call me Sir or Master but please do not call me daddy as that is reserved for Alex."

"Yes, Sir. I wouldn't call you that anyway even if you said I could because it would be disrespectful towards you both and I don't want to make you uncomfortable," I told him sincerely.

"You're very cute, Elliot. Thank you for being respectful. Now go and enjoy the rest of your night. Meet us by the bar at 2 o'clock."

I went back to my friends and told them excitedly about my threesome plans with Alex and Master Gabriel. "Damn you leave the boy alone for two days and he's having threesomes," Sim faked sniffling "they grow up so fast." I spent the last half of the night dancing and chatting away and before I knew it it was 2 am and I was standing by the bar watching Alex speed clean.

"Mate, just go, I'm going to have to redo all this anyway," Calli took a glass from Alex's hand.

"Thanks, Cal. I owe you one," he smiled running in the back to get his jacket. Callum winked at me. I smiled.

"Are we playing here or do you want to come to my house?" Alex asked as he came out.

"I don't mind."

"Daddy make a decision please and thank you," Alex wrapped his arms around his Dom.

"Is the bedroom tidy?"

"Yes, daddy,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Daddy. I was taking pictures in there this morning," he told him.

"Elliot, would you like to come to Alex's house?" I nodded. "Let's go then."

Gabriel drove us to Alex's house. He had a beautiful house. When we sat in the living room we began to have a talk about limits, what we wanted out of this threesome, what everyone was comfortable with etc.

It wasn't long before Alex was straddling me, kissing me deeply. He had asked me where he could put his hands and I told him anywhere. He took that as an opportunity to reach up the back of my shirt. I placed my hands on his waist. He had beautiful curves and a slim feminine figure that he prided himself on. He moaned into my lips as his mouth moved to my neck. He began to kiss my neck as my breathing hitched. "I want to watch you get fucked," he whispered biting my earlobe. A shiver ran up my body as I glanced over at Master Gabriel who had stripped down to his underwear.