Life in a 24/7 Dynamic

In the story, Charlie likes to write in his free time, he is also a blogger who writes a lot about his lifestyle, dynamic and about baking. This is an article he has written for checkmate about having a 24/7 d/s dynamic and relationship)

A Day In My Life As A 24/7 Submissive By Charlie McDonald

Hello everyone, if this is your first time reading something of mine welcome! My name is Charlie and I am in a 24/7 Dom Sub relationship. Master Julian has asked me to write about a typical day in my life to show new submissives who are interested in doing what I do a little look into how life is. Of course, every dynamic is different so mine may be completely different to yours and that is okay! Let's Begin!

Some members of Checkmate have BDSM as a fetish or kink or something purely for the bedroom which is absolutely fine. A lot of people who do BDSM have that but for me, it's a little different. I have a completely kink centred lifestyle with my Master, Justin. I am in a 24/7 - 364 day Dom Sub relationship. I do not work, I stay at home, I clean, cook, run errands and my Master controls every decision of my life and I could not be happier. I won't bore you with too many details of what my life was like before meeting my Master (that story is on my page if you're curious) but I'll just say it wasn't pretty or fun. I was a stressed-out twenty-two-year-old working two part-time jobs just to try and save up to move away from my horrible family life. When I met my Sir my life changed completely.

He introduced me to the world of BDSM, I'd never even thought about it before, but straight away I knew that this was the kind of thing I wanted to do. He introduced me to a community very similar to Checkmate where he trained me. We weren't dating at this point, we were purely in a professional BDSM contracted relationship but he looked after me and I was grateful.

My family weren't supportive of any of my life choices and so I didn't dare tell them that I had found this community. I found a group of people who helped me to see that I was worthy of happiness and that what was happening at that house was not okay. After an argument with my mother over why I wasn't talking as many shifts ended up with me screaming at her and her slapping me. I packed two bags and left the house. I had nowhere else to turn so I did the only thing I could think of to do. I called Master Justin. I'm surprised he could even understand me. I was crying so hard I don't even know what I was saying. He told me to text him my location and he would come and pick me up. I did and he stayed on the phone with me the whole time. He picked me up and took me back to his house. He lay me down on the bed and kept telling me it was going to be okay. At some point in the night, I had fallen asleep. Looking back on it now I can't even begin to imagine what was going through poor Masters head. He must've been so freaked out having this boy he was just training call him crying his eyes out.

Anyway, long story short I began to live at his house. He refused to take any money from me for rent or food so I made up in ways I knew how like cleaning and cooking for him. I got closer to him and I realised how much of an amazing person he truly was. I left one of my jobs and began to slowly get my health, both mental and physical back into check while still doing training. Once our contract window was up he asked if I would like to go on a date with him. A proper date. Vanilla. Of course, I agreed. That was the first time I ever called him just "Justin" and was crazy to me. I hated it honestly.

It wasn't long before we started dating. I was still working for a year into our relationship but I didn't like it and he could see this so he suggested that we try a 24/7 dynamic with me being a house sub. We technically already had a 24/7 dynamic just where I worked from 9:00 until 6:30 every day. I honestly jumped on the idea and booked a week off work with my unused holidays to give it a try. It was weird at first and a lot of what we have now we didn't have then but I quickly fell in love and I put in my two weeks notice and never looked back.