I Want You To Fuck Me

(All of these POVs are happening at the same time)

Elliot's POV

You know it's surprisingly difficult to focus on a conversation when you're horny. I don't even know where this excitement came from but when he took his jacket off and undid a few of his buttons I couldn't help but imagine what he would look like naked and then my mind wandered to what he could do to me and before long I was daydreaming about him bending me over and fucking me. No surprise that our talk about boundaries went quickly. He skimmed through my soft and hard limits and asked me a few questions. "Is there any kind of scene you want to do?" He asked me the last question. I leant into him and placed my hand on his leg.

"I want you to fuck me," I told him softly. A glint of excitement filled his eyes as he pulled me gently onto his lap. I straddled him as we began to kiss. He was an excellent kisser. His hands rested on my lower back as I wrapped mine around his shoulders. I gently moved my hips against him as he stripped me still kissing me deeply. He then did something I wasn't prepared for. He lifted up me as we were still making out and placed me down on the bed. I tensed slightly but my horniness overcame my awkwardness as I felt his body lean against mine. "It's okay I've got you," he whispered kissing just behind my ear. The low, dark tone of his voice made me shiver and my body jolted as he began to rub my nipples. He kissed down my neck lingering at my chest. His knee pressed between my legs and I let out a moan as my dick twitched. His fingers teased my nipple as his tongue rounded the other. I stifled my moans and he leant up to kiss me. "I want to hear every noise that comes out of your pretty little mouth, can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Sir" I breathed out.

"Good, now take off your underwear," he told me. I quickly pulled them off revealing that I was rock hard. "Don't even think about cumming before I say so, do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

After taking some lube in one hand he gently began to stroke me as my sensitive body shook with every passing touch. His fingers pinched and teased my nipples before making their way into my mouth. I licked and sucked them hungrily as he inched them deeper seeing how much I could take. My gag reflex was surprisingly relaxed tonight but it's still not where I want it to be. I do know you can train your gag reflex. I might have to try that. As I gagged on him he pulled his fingers out and asked me if I was okay. I nodded. As we kissed I reached to his waistband and tugged on it innocently. "What is it?" He asked me curiously.

"Can I?" I asked my hands lightly pulling at his trousers.

"You may," he kicked off his shoes before I pulled off his trousers, I could see he was hard in his underwear and I put on my innocent face again my hands tracing the outline. He brushed my cheek with his finger.

"Well don't just sit there pouting, you want to do something about my little situation don't you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Then do it," I go straight to work. His dick was just how I imagined it. That sounds weird in theory and like a horny teenager imagining how someone's dick looked but like he's attractive and because of the nature of the club I can't help but wonder. I licked my lips excitedly before sliding down the side of the bed. I made myself comfortable on my knees, squeezed my thumb into the palm of my hand and eagerly got to work.

I teased the tip as I ran it across my lips taking it into my mouth. He was gentle with me, he didn't force himself into my mouth or pull my head forward which I appreciated. I am actually good at giving blow jobs. He was very vocal as I sucked him off. That turned me on more than the act itself. His hands ran through my hair and gripped it tightly as his back arched. I took more of him into my mouth and circled the tip with my tongue sucking on it excitedly. I was able to push myself until he was nearly balls deep before I gagged and had to pull off.