Watching A Public Scene

Most talking ceased and everyone had their eyes on the stage. I didn't really know what to expect. Standing tall, Master Francis ordered Robin to strip and he did so sensually and erotically. He was a beautiful dancer so I'm not surprised he could strip so well. His movements were hypnotic to watch. I'd been dragged to strip shows by Sim before so seeing him strip didn't cause much of a reaction in me however the thing that I found the most curious was Robins eye-line. His eyes were solely on the man in front of him it's like there was no one else there. Once he was stripped he was blindfolded and led to the X. Even though they weren't together the trust that they had in one another was honestly shocking. I don't think I could trust someone like that especially not when it's in public. Robin was strapped to the X the belt-like straps trapping his wrist as his hands squeezed tightly together in pleasure. Master Francis began to tease his skin, caressing him gently, pinching his nipples and running his hands across the boys lily-white skin. I could see him whispering into the boy's ear and by Robins reaction, it was something good. He was then unstrapped and turned around. I couldn't hear any of the orders that Master Francis was giving Robin. He was stern and strong and domineering without shouting or raising his voice. I clenched my fist on my knee as I saw the flogger that he picked up. My stomach knotted uncomfortably, I felt myself hunch over and I squeezed my eyes. I jumped when I first heard the flogger make contact with Robin. My head snapped up as I saw him land another blow on the boys back. "Lean back against the chairs. You're going to hurt your back like that." I fully nearly jumped a mile in front of me when I heard Master Thomas' voice whisper in my ear. I turned and looked at him. "Hunching is bad for your spine." I nodded and set myself in the gap between the two Masters. I leaned against it and brought my knees up to my chest. A little part of my brain told me I shouldn't have done that because I wasn't told to but I couldn't help myself. I continued to watch what was happening in front of me. Red lashes marked his back and it almost looked pretty, like an art piece, no blood was drawn thankfully, I hate blood. I tilted my head to the side unconsciously as Robin was unstrapped and lay on the bench. I was watching Robins face more than anything. There was no discomfort on his face it was pure lust even when he was spanked or flogged.

It was only a matter of time before I saw a penis and it was Master Francis' moving in and out of Robin's mouth. I blushed embarrassingly. I'm watching porn happen right in front of me... I glanced around to see how people were reacting. Some were just idly chatting not paying much attention to what was going on. Others were watching with smirks or grins on their faces. I turned back to see Master Janus talking with Masters Gabriel and Harrison. Sim had managed his way back onto Master Nathaniel's lap. I smiled softly. He really likes Master Nathaniel. More than just sex I think. I then glanced up at Master Thomas. He was watching the scene an unreadable expression on his face. He was so handsome. I watched him for a little while seeing the little changes on his face. I saw a very small smirk creep up his lip. "Yes, Elliot?" He asked me. He hadn't even looked down, how did he know I was looking at him. My eyes widened and I blushed, embarrassed I'd been caught staring. I bit my lip and looked down.
"I'm sorry Sir."
"For what?"
"Staring Sir" his smirk grew slightly.
"You are forgiven. Eyes front now, pet." I forced myself to look up. Robin was still getting throat fucked. What was going through peoples minds as they watched this? Lust? Curiosity? Intrigue? I genuinely didn't know. The transition from mouth to ass was slower than I expected. Master Francis took the time to lube up his fingers and stretch Robin out. That idea kind of shocked me like he's just been deep throating him and hitting him with a flogger but he still stretches him out. Why doesn't he just fuck him normally? I turn to Sim but then remember he's a little preoccupied. I look up at Master Janus. He's watching the scene in front of him contently sipping on whatever alcohol he had. I'll wait and ask Sim later.

Master Francis is big but Robins little frame showed very limited discomfort. I'm a bit of a noise slut like the louder the better so being able to listen to the sounds coming from the stage distracted me. I could hear all the things that he was saying to Robin more clearly now and his orders mixed with Robins cute moans were heavenly to me. I closed my eyes and just listened to them together. A smile crept across my face as I got more and more turned on. Just as Master Francis was denying my friend his orgasm a hand began to nonchalantly play with my hair. It felt really nice, it was slow and gentle. I didn't even care who it was I just sat my eyes closed basking in the comfort and fighting my horniness. The physical touch didn't help. Fuck I was more touch starved than I thought I was. When was the last time I did it? I think it's been four weeks since and that was only a quick suck and fuck with a Grindr match. One of the worst fucks of my life. Hearing Robins moans and him crying out and begging for release only to keep being denied by Master Francis really turned me on. God, what I wouldn't do to be fucked like that.