Climax and Edging

Elliot's POV

I didn't end up going to the Club on Friday. I was too tired. I just wanted to sit and watch shit TV and sleep. It seemed that Sim had noticed my social battery run out because he didn't even try and beg me to come. It had actually been so long since I had been alone in the house like this. Sim would usually go to the Club once or twice a week max before so I used to have a lot of time alone. I enjoyed my alone time so I was content with that.

Saturday however I did go to the Club. I mean I had to go it was time for my sixth training session: climax and edging. I had been told by Master Julian to not masturbate for at least two days before the session. I didn't masturbate that often since joining the Club so that was fine with me. "You only got two days? Ugh, lucky when I had this he told me I had to go a week" Sim pouted.

"Huh, that's weird. I wonder why."

"Who knows with him he was probably punishing me" he pouted.

Because it was October 3rd, Sim was rocking a pink ensemble because, you know, it was Mean Girls Day. Apparently, a lot of the subs would be doing the same, they didn't even mean for it to be a thing but because it was a Saturday they were all showing their pink outfits on the group chat. Sim kept begging to do the same. "Please Eli!"

"I don't like pink it doesn't look good on me," I sighed. I don't even own any pink anyway. .

"What?! Yes, it does. You suit every colour shut up except orange but that's not the point."

"Wait I don't suit Orange?"

"No it doesn't go well with your complexion."

"Really? You've never told me that before."

"Because you've never worn orange before" he shrugged "that's not what's important. Come on please!"

"How about I paint my nails pink instead," I suggested.

"Ohh yes! Do mine too!" I ended up painting both our nails. I used to do it for my sisters all the time. Once our nails dried we went finished getting ready and set off to the Club.

When we got to the door it was Master Warwick working, he was leaning against the door frame with both of his hands holding the top. When he saw us he smiled.

"Hello, boys. Are you feeling better today, Elliot?" He asked me. I looked at him a little confused. "Well you didn't come yesterday and when I asked Simon about it he said you weren't feeling great."

"Ah yes I'm feeling better today thank you, Sir. I was just tired that's all" I blushed, happy that he asked about me.

"I'm glad about that. Make sure you look after yourself okay? I'll see you, boys, later" he winked at me. I smiled and Sim pulled me inside.

"Come on Romeo. You're going to be late" he joked. We got our bands from Tommy, who was wearing a very cute pink jumper and made our way in. It was busy tonight. I sighed a little as we went down the corridor I wanted to see everyone. My eyes fell on the corridor that leads to the bubble room. I wondered how many other Age players there was at the Club. I know there's Robin but I don't know any others. I'll have to try and strike up conversation and ask.

Sim came into Master Julian's office with me, I think he just wanted to rile the dominant up a bit which I was not looking forward to. He had a mischievous glint in his eye as he winked  and blew kisses at every dominant we walked past. "Good evening boys" Master Julian smiled at the both of us. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Simon?" He asked the boy knelt beside me. Sim stood up and made his way over to the man.

"I have a bone to pick" he pouted.

"Pick away, Elliot you can stand up, Angel." He smiled at me.