A Little Gift

Elliot's POV

I pulled my shirt on lazily as Master Julian looked on. "Your nails are painted" he commented. I blushed and hid my hands. "Yeah er it's October 3rd. Mean Girls day so Sim told me to wear pink but I don't look good in pink plus I don't actually own any pink so I painted my nails instead." He took my hands from behind my back and placed a kiss against my knuckles. "I think you'd look beautiful in pink." I looked at him blushing slightly. "You know what would look pretty. An oversized pink hoodie for when you're little perhaps" he suggested. The image of the sleeves falling over my hands and not having to wear pants appealed to me a lot. I smiled scrunching my nose a little.

"That would be cute. I'll have to get one." I didn't have my shoes on and with how close I was to Master Julian the height difference was very clear.

"How tall are you, Sir?" I asked curiously.

"6'1ish" he shrugged. His arms rested around my shoulders.

"You're really tall."

"Not really, Angel. You're just short" he laughed. I pouted. "You even look cute when you're angry" his thumb stroked my cheek. I tried to stay mad but my cheeks heated up. He laughed a little and kissed my head. "Put your shoes back on. Simon will be wondering where you are" he laughed. I pulled my shoes on and stood up kicking the floor with my toe. I need a new pair of going out shoes I think. These feel weird. "Everything okay?" Master Julian asked me.

"Yes, Sir. My shoes are a bit tight that's all" I shrugged.

"You can borrow a pair if you want for tonight. We have spares" he offered.

"Oh no, Sir. Thank you but I'll be okay" I pushed my hair out of my face and smiled a little. "Should I go or?" I asked awkwardly.

"I'll walk you back" he held out his arm and I linked him.

We made our way back to the main room. It was busy tonight. The queue for the bar was huge and all the booths were occupied. "Thank you" I said quietly.

"What for, Angel?" He asked.

"The training. It was really fun. I can't wait to play more"

"Once you've finished your training which should be," he thought for a moment "next weekend actually. You'll be finished by next weekend then you will become a full member of the Club and have scening privileges and you can play as much as you want."

"Next weekend really?" I asked excitably.

"Yes you've got Pet and Temperature Play during the week and then on Saturday your final test and if that's all goes well, which I know it will, you'll become a full member of the Club," he told me.

"I can't wait! It's all happened so quickly!"

"It really has. Remember you've still got a lot to learn so make sure to take it slow and steady and make sure you feel confident with who you're playing with."

"Yes, Sir. I promise I will."

"Once you are official I would love to play with you properly without having to think about teaching you."

"I'd be honoured to play with you properly, Sir"

"That's what I like to hear. It's busy tonight. Can you see him?" He asked me. I looked around. "No, Sir but I can see Master Francis, Robins probably with him and then Sim with him" Master Francis is very tall and he stands out from a lot of the other dominants.

"Good eye, Angel. Nath and Thomas might be with them too" he took my hand so we didn't get separated and together we walked over to the tall man. Just as predicted, Sim and Robin were sat at the table as well as Master Nathaniel and Master Thomas, Master Janus was with them as well. "Delivery" Master Julian smiled nudging me forward a little.